Forums

DA issues

Poharean

Hello my friends. I don't want to complain about anything just having a question. Is it even viable for a DA to farm with beast SS ?? I know the ss are kinda overpriced and to top that the panther use 2x per hit. I know that panther's damage is kinda OP I won't hide behind my finger but I just want to hear your opinions too. Is it worth to invest adena for the shots or just keep doing that without those?? Since the price is high and I don't believe they will fix it in the near future. 

2 hours ago, Poharean said:

Hello my friends. I don't want to complain about anything just having a question. Is it even viable for a DA to farm with beast SS ?? I know the ss are kinda overpriced and to top that the panther use 2x per hit. I know that panther's damage is kinda OP I won't hide behind my finger but I just want to hear your opinions too. Is it worth to invest adena for the shots or just keep doing that without those?? Since the price is high and I don't believe they will fix it in the near future. 

What u want to fix its beast ss good price , u want , if beast ss be like 10 a per shot u know how sumons be owerpowered ? and yeah u not be albe to farm with beast ss

Hello thank you for your reply my fellow lineage friend. 

I do get the part that summoner classes would be overpowered even broken that's why I never asked for Lower beast ss price. It would damage the balance between classes so I could not agree more with your opinion. All I want to discuss is if it would be good to invest your hard work adena over shots for leveling purposes 

7 hours ago, Poharean said:

Hello thank you for your reply my fellow lineage friend. 

I do get the part that summoner classes would be overpowered even broken that's why I never asked for Lower beast ss price. It would damage the balance between classes so I could not agree more with your opinion. All I want to discuss is if it would be good to invest your hard work adena over shots for leveling purposes 

No. FOr now look for some AOE Parties that are in the need for a Tank. Maybe in the lategame, once drops are changed, Beast Shots will be cheaper on its own.

ofc not, you will need to use half time farming adena with lower chars and other for xp with your main xD 

Just keep some beast shots on your inventory and off the auto (LOL), you can use them on thouse hard situation when life is in danger..... and when pvp kicks in. For pvp is a very nice thing to have. Besides, without shots, the kitty cat hits nice enought to able you solo farm, at least you will double dps v/s other  tanks, 

Regards.

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/11/2018 at 5:11 PM, Irlu said:

ofc not, you will need to use half time farming adena with lower chars and other for xp with your main xD 

Just keep some beast shots on your inventory and off the auto (LOL), you can use them on thouse hard situation when life is in danger..... and when pvp kicks in. For pvp is a very nice thing to have. Besides, without shots, the kitty cat hits nice enought to able you solo farm, at least you will double dps v/s other  tanks, 

Regards.

Again with that, I personnaly think that they intended for us to use SS for special occasions like PvP or bosses.

I'm pretty sure that with an organized party you can farm without SS just fine, people are just in a hurry and want more damages, so they use SS all the time then cry because their money is disapearing...

All those guys rerolling to farm in OB will drop sooner or later ^^

Archived