Need clarification about ban for macro

Malek_Ishtar

Do not use any bot program for other servers when u have official server ON! i dont know exactly how they track u/us but if there is a chance to ban u because they saw a bot program on to your process even if u didnt use for your official char then it will be a hell for u to prove it! I dont know if u used anything because i was not next to you but think about: Did you use anything at all except your fingers to play the game or other games?

40 minutes ago, Baker said:

is it possible that the anti cheat is detecting the program Razer Synapse (which is a program that we use for keyboard or mouse from the company Razer) even if we are not using it ?

Had the same Problem back in Liveservers. Razor Synapse caused a problem, letting the system belive im macrousing. Yet i need the Razor Synapse to config my left hander mouse, otherwhise the button would have been mirrored...

no @TDG since NCsoft doesn't want to talk with me anymore its really hard to say what it is ! I've never used anything illegal .. and I'm really trying to figure this out ! But there is nothing I can do anymore ! all I know is that each keystroke or mouse click should equal one action in-game. So good luck with that !

yep ! @Khania +1 ! and that's the reason I was asking about Razor Synapse ! Its possible to create macros with that software and its a software that many people have with their keyboards or mouse. My question wasn't about if 1-using it or 2-not using it ! it was about Not using it (macros thingy) but still have the software open in the taskbar.. (have to be open to have the right lighting on my keyboard)

14 minutes ago, Baker said:

yep ! @Khania +1 ! and that's the reason I was asking about Razor Synapse ! Its possible to create macros with that software and its a software that many people have with their keyboards or mouse. My question wasn't about if 1-using it or 2-not using it ! it was about Not using it (macros thingy) but still have the software open in the taskbar.. (have to be open to have the right lighting on my keyboard)

From my experience, having plenty of background stuff, including even OEM bloatware isn't really a problem - I still have not received any bans:

mlX7iun.png

Archived