Talisman question.

Fell

Situation 1: will my hellbound faction talisman stage 10 work when shooting at kalios? balok?

Situation 2: upper gc consists of "captive familiar spirit" mobs, who are demons. Will both hellbound and giant's talisman work at that mobs? What is the logic in this case? Are they location-biased or mob type?

Situation 3: I remember seeing somewhere embryo mobs (embryo faction attribute) who were demons, will these talismans both hellbound and royal defend and aid me upon engagement?

As far as I know they aren't 'region' specific but monster specific as in monster types. So yes hellbound faction talisman works against the demons in giant's cave.

Embryo mobs are the ones in AF.

Also hijacking ur thread. I've never been able to find info about the fact if bonus damage also works for feoh's. I know it says p.atk but it's hella strange it wouldn't work for magic attacks?

4 hours ago, SnowBoard said:

I've never been able to find info about the fact if bonus damage also works for feoh's. I know it says p.atk but it's hella strange it wouldn't work for magic attacks?

It doesn't, there's another faction talisman that gives m atk, can't remember which one exactly.

6 hours ago, Helv said:

It doesn't, there's another faction talisman that gives m atk, can't remember which one exactly.

he was asking, if blackbird talisman raises his damage (he is wizard, hence, matk) towards demons

since only patk is mentioned in the description

situation 1: yes

situation 2: its mobtype, you will have only 3% more Patack :)

situation 3:its mobtype..it cant be embryo and demons in the same time..or can? Im not there yet.

Regarding blackbird talisman...it doesnt add any matack or magic damage. However, there is a "typing" mistake for Mother Tree Guardians Talisman and Unworldly Visitors Talismans...its matack instead of patack.

Given the description of the talisman is:

Blackbird Clan Talisman Stage 10

A Talisman that can be worn only by those who have gained acceptance from the Blackbird Clan. When equipped, damage received from Demons -10%, P. Atk. against Demons +5%, P. Atk. +3%.

He's asking about the "P. Atk. against Demons +5%" bonus.  Is it only P.Atk or does it also apply to M.Atk and just a shoddy description.

src: https://l2wiki.com/Blackbird_Clan_Talisman_Stage_10

You guys are almost amazing......

Just to get this clear and for once: Where it says +5% P.atk against Spirits/Embryo/whatever it means any attack, being it physical or magical, it's bad transaltion.

Now on the questions at first post:

1.Yes

2.Only the Demon's attack will work on the demons in upper giants cave.It doesn't matter if they are in the Giant's cave, they are demons, not giants.....

3.Atelia mobs are mostly Humanoids, but with Embryo affiliation.If the mob is Demon type with Embryo affiliation, then yes, both talismans bonus will apply.

Archived