Banned Accounts?

I need a third account, and every time I start playing it, after 1-2 days it is blocked. Support don't say the reason, I don't even know what I'm doing wrong! I'm willing to fix if their system doesn't like something, but support just writes their standard phrases. It's very, very sad :'c

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Juji @Hime please take a look at this topic since alot of people complaining about your guys banning account without reason since we never using any bot or 3rd program . We lost items, adena , time and money spend on the toon . We contribute to the game by supporting and buying ncoin and we got banned and we dont know why ! please do something ....!!!!!

to every ticket answered by a different gm always with answers copied and pasted, that is, they did not make a concrete revision or an investigation, so much is that the server is full of bots every day until now, if I go in hunter valley, enchanted valley, catacombs, toi 5, among other places I will see groups and more groups of bots.

One more victim here. Waiting for an reply from the appeals@ncsoft. Only one of my box accounts got banned out of the 3 I play on though.. weird script if you ask me. It'll be interesting to see what kind of process they have to reinstate accounts that are falsely accused. Hopefully something that actual botters can't provide...

I did not get into the classic using bot I was banned with my only 2 chars (archer 48 / prophet 43) I still do not understand how the investigation takes place, because there are 4 days I took ban and if you enter the server will see the same bots usually coming up in the same places and never take ban

Guys , read it carefully , since the new bot program detected add to lineage . I'm talking about Xingcode or whatever . If you use Discord or teamview , this app will detected as we use 3rd program , i believed so . Because i got like 10 friends got banned without any reason. They only app they used is discord or teamview . So .......this is a mess ! 

So, I have a toon standing in Gludio, checking stores on a seperate account. I am dual boxing a healer and de mystic in de elf each on seperate accounts. All day I have been dealing with the constant ks from bots all over de area. So, I start my class change quest, and two game accounts crash. The de mystic in the de swamps and the human rogue standing in Gludio. So my human cleric is standing in the swamps still, try logging back into the two dc accounts and I get "Account locked due to suspicious activity" Are you kidding me? Someone needs to look at this, I was doing nothing wrong and would like my accounts unlocked.

my friend got that problem  farming at dragon valley   SPH with 2 boxed using  CDL  but still they  block only SPH that have topC mage weapon and +6 karmain set  the 2 boxed remain ...  i don't know why they banned and only reason they gave is 3rd 

lost 1 of my comrade to something like this :( 

So, I have a toon standing in Gludio, checking stores on a seperate account. I am dual boxing a healer and de mystic in de elf each on seperate accounts. All day I have been dealing with the constant ks from bots all over de area. So, I start my class change quest, and two game accounts crash. The de mystic in the de swamps and the human rogue standing in Gludio. So my human cleric is standing in the swamps still, try logging back into the two dc accounts and I get "Account locked due to suspicious activity" Are you kidding me? Someone needs to look at this, I was doing nothing wrong and would like my accounts unlocked.  Well, this morning went to log in two other accounts that were used on a seperate computer and those two accounts also locked. There is something seriously wrong with there software. Perhaps this is the straw that breaks the camel's back. I have been  playing Lineage 2 for 14 yrs, now I may be done for good.

How hard is it for you people to read a few threads. Locked due to suspicious activity is an automated action that is executed on a large portion of new accounts within 48 hours of first login to any game (L2, Aion, etc.). You just write to appeal@ncsoft.com and your account will be unlocked.

The account lockdown has nothing to do with banning and, since it is an automated activity, there is no underlying reason/proof or whatever. Just write the bleep email to prove you are a human.

5 minutes ago, Devoid said:

How hard is it for you people to read a few threads. Locked due to suspicious activity is an automated action that is executed on a large portion of new accounts within 48 hours of first login to any game (L2, Aion, etc.). You just write to appeal@ncsoft.com and your account will be unlocked.

The account lockdown has nothing to do with banning and, since it is an automated activity, there is no underlying reason/proof or whatever. Just write the bleep email to prove you are a human.

What about automated answers from NCSOFT about those "locked" accounts that this happened because we used "Third party software"?? 

2 minutes ago, TreasureChest said:

What about automated answers from NCSOFT about those "locked" accounts that this happened because we used "Third party software"?? 

When you are locked, you cannot login to your account. If you take a look at people who pasted their responses, it has the L2 website's CS styling. These people were banned, not locked.

2 hours ago, Devoid said:

You dont know anything. Most of people here have benn "locked" and YES we were BANNED.

And send any email to appels is like to talk with BOTs.

22 minutes ago, PegonHoun said:

You dont know anything. Most of people here have benn "locked" and YES we were BANNED.

And send any email to appels is like to talk with BOTs.

If you are banned, you can login to your account and contact customer support through the website rather than needing to manually write emails.

7 minutes ago, Devoid said:

If you are banned, you can login to your account and contact customer support through the website rather than needing to manually write emails.

so in this case i m locked and banned. because can not log in to send ticket and when i wrote an email to them they said that i have been banned for ever withour reason

I've had an se banned for leveling near spiders (banned while resting for MP surrounded by bots) Apparently I was the one using third party programs yet two other clients on pc were fine. I've also had a level 1 toon sitting afk in town banned for 3rd party. I'm not sure how ncsoft determines what these third party programs are I can only imagine the shitty xenocode is picking up on the pc and flagging it as 3rd party but your accounts are gone and they don't care cause they'll keep making money from whales or you'll keep playing and they still win.

Archived