My experience with Freya Stick Promo.

Konta

Well as stated above this is my personal experience and will differ from one person to another. Have in mind that my goal was to get some AEWR cos wanted to improve my weapons. Hope that my grain of sand help to someone in this event.

Got 5500 Sticks from this event and here my results.

From 5500 Sticks got:
3706 Snowman Boxes
37 Freya Boxes
and all the 100% items from the promo.

So I'm getting that you have 2/3 chance to get a box as a bonus Item and from the 2/3 there is only 1/10 to get a freya. Note that all is random so my results may differ from others.

With the 5500 Scrolls and 37 Giant Scrolls I kept as final result:

2 +14 (didn't have a better Venir's so used this on main and DBox)
13 +15
6 +16

My strat was:

From 5500 to 2500 Scrolls I brute force enchanted to +14 and then use a Giant Scroll

From 2500 to 1000 Scrolls Same idea but on +13 used Giants Scroll

From 1000 to 200 Scrolls Same idea but on +12 used Giants Scroll

On 200 run out of Giants and brute forced my last scrolls and got +14 on last run

So here my averages every 189 Scrolls I got a +14 staff and a bunch of them just poof on try to get my +15 staffs and some pass from +14 to +16 in one Giant.

Also on side note my Char have 60 Luc and didn't use other Luc buffs

Something that still bugs my mind is that staffs are marked as poles and the enchant pattern of the weapon was really similar to a warrior weapon, so IDK if is intended or was marked as spear to keep the odds fair.

From Boxes on Freyas got:
+5 Radiant Circlet Mage
3 Lv 9 Crystals (Panth Lio Mermo)
4 Soul Bottles
4 Ama Stones
3 PvP Runes
3 Anakim
Tiat Belt
5 Dye Boxes (why one at leat make it 3 to be worth XD)
Rest Lv8 Soul Crystals (whyyy god whyyyyy hate Panth lv8)

From Snowman:
12 Giant LifeStone
34 Beginners Book
212 Freya Agathion

and nothing else worth mentioning.

So, Good Luck to all on event and Happy Holydays.

1 hour ago, Konta said:

Well as stated above this is my personal experience and will differ from one person to another. Have in mind that my goal was to get some AEWR cos wanted to improve my weapons. Hope that my grain of sand help to someone in this event.

Got 5500 Sticks from this event and here my results.

From 5500 Sticks got:
3706 Snowman Boxes
37 Freya Boxes
and all the 100% items from the promo.

So I'm getting that you have 2/3 chance to get a box as a bonus Item and from the 2/3 there is only 1/10 to get a freya. Note that all is random so my results may differ from others.

With the 5500 Scrolls and 37 Giant Scrolls I kept as final result:

2 +14 (didn't have a better Venir's so used this on main and DBox)
13 +15
6 +16

My strat was:

From 5500 to 2500 Scrolls I brute force enchanted to +14 and then use a Giant Scroll

From 2500 to 1000 Scrolls Same idea but on +13 used Giants Scroll

From 1000 to 200 Scrolls Same idea but on +12 used Giants Scroll

On 200 run out of Giants and brute forced my last scrolls and got +14 on last run

So here my averages every 189 Scrolls I got a +14 staff and a bunch of them just poof on try to get my +15 staffs and some pass from +14 to +16 in one Giant.

Also on side note my Char have 60 Luc and didn't use other Luc buffs

Something that still bugs my mind is that staffs are marked as poles and the enchant pattern of the weapon was really similar to a warrior weapon, so IDK if is intended or was marked as spear to keep the odds fair.

From Boxes on Freyas got:
+5 Radiant Circlet Mage
3 Lv 9 Crystals (Panth Lio Mermo)
4 Soul Bottles
4 Ama Stones
3 PvP Runes
3 Anakim
Tiat Belt
5 Dye Boxes (why one at leat make it 3 to be worth XD)
Rest Lv8 Soul Crystals (whyyy god whyyyyy hate Panth lv8)

From Snowman:
12 Giant LifeStone
34 Beginners Book
212 Freya Agathion

and nothing else worth mentioning.

So, Good Luck to all on event and Happy Holydays.

Nice drops :) it wow worth it 

i knew it from the moment they announce this promo 

it's the same as the dragon pouch promo. i opened 500 pouches and the best thing i got was codex mastery chapter 1 and dark/bloody stones

the left items are not worthy. that's why i didn't buy any of freya promo this time

hope NC stops giving promo of boxes based luck and gives promo with items we really need like insanity,abu lv4 no matter what the price is.

Excuse my English and Good Luck

16 hours ago, Bath said:

So let me understand the maths.
5500 sticks = 55 x Ultimate Freya's Fortune Stick Bundle @ 4800 NCoin each = 264,000 NCoin which = $3300 :o

Do I have that right?

Sounds about right.

BTW - I sure as heck didn't spend thousands on this silly event, but I did try with 30 sticks (a good number are daily free enchants, on two accounts).   Had several staffs go "poof" at +4, a few made it to +5, one to +6 and none above that.  And I have 59 LUC.   So, however they got that good of rates with 300 sticks - using some stones (really have better than 60 LUC), maybe NCSoft rewards you if you dump thousands into an event like this (luckily I have more common sense than this, actually have a job and career - and don't waste money and time on such nonsense), I'd like to know how they did it.  No one I know (I haven't talked to uber whales who have spent $10K or more on this game, and seems to not have a job or go to school), so maybe there's a trick?  Or, whomever "I just spent #3,300 dollars from the NCSoft store" may work/endorse NCSoft, and is reporting false information.  Whatever the case, unless you're a fool, don't believe the false propaganda here, unless you're a fool who doesn't value money or your time.

You guys have nothing to do with his/her money, just lol !

Do not count it, calculate it, smell it, watch it, touch it, even think about it.  :D  

Real or not, read the post, decide for yourself.

I bought 100 sticks with adena and 1 pack with ncoin, lets assume this is 2x4800 ncoin = 9600ncoin ~ 14bil adena. I already got 12bil back, have 6b on WH, and tons of enchants.

So maybe I was lucky, because with 14b I will make ~ 20-22 ++++ depends on my staff enchants.

So better do not judge how others play the game :D 

8 hours ago, Argus said:

You guys have nothing to do with his/her money, just lol !

Do not count it, calculate it, smell it, watch it, touch it, even think about it.  :D  

Real or not, read the post, decide for yourself.

I bought 100 sticks with adena and 1 pack with ncoin, lets assume this is 2x4800 ncoin = 9600ncoin ~ 14bil adena. I already got 12bil back, have 6b on WH, and tons of enchants.

So maybe I was lucky, because with 14b I will make ~ 20-22 ++++ depends on my staff enchants.

So better do not judge how others play the game :D 

I call BS.  How much is NCSoft paying you again?

Well I just wanted to tell my experience not to start a an argue with some ppl. As Argus said I do what I want with my money, an I'm having an awesome holiday season with my family.

I'm quite satisfied with the event, Made 5 +15 R99 Bloody Weaps and a +17 apoc with the AEWR a Venir 22 and got 2 Venir 20 as leftovers buyed 2200 more sticks and I have fun with em. got 2 Bless Antharas one from freya box an with some bottles I saved from other events made the second one, same With Valakas bottles ones here and ones form previous get me another Bless Valakas to sell (got a lot of soul bottles from the Freyas on the last 2200 sticks) Equipped my clanmates and still give some free stuff to other friends.

In the end just wanted to share my experience cos I just wanted... If you want to hear a bad experience here is one clanmate truth. He spend to get 3000 sticks and he have in mind that he wanted +18 staffs cos he wanted to have easy lv5 jewels and all his staffs Poofed form +17 to +18 so in the end he got nothing. Freyas boxes were some anakim, l8 soul, LoL dyes, Ama stones that they lost all value with last events spams on this and 2 soul bottles.

So... He lost every cent he spent on the event.

Now, If @Aurinya Wants to close the topic I'm fine cos don't want to keep feeding QQ and trolls. Also I'm never posting this stuff again so All have Happy Holidays and an awesome New Year.

Archived