Forever Aloner (not by choice)

Yonji

Is it just me, or not-overgeared-players are excluded from most parties? It seems that not having a +10+++ bloody/dark set AND +12+++ dark/bloody weapon means you cant do anything at all at higher lvls. I play feoh storm screamer lvl 99 and dual aeore eva saint 98, one could think that healers just need to healer from a quite safe spot but ANYWAYS duh. Also ppl suck at creating rooms for instances, example at octavis (97+) they ask for 99 or even 100 healers ~_~

You are correct with regards to gear for dds/tanks, but I'm quite surprised you're having such issues as a healer. I have a healer lvl 100 in dynasty and, s-grade weapon and paulina's S-jewels and have not been kicked out of any party yet.

Of course, I'm not suicidal and I would not take it to AF and such, but I've been doing epic Ocatvis, epic Tauti and similar instances with it. No one has ever commented on my gear, people are usually happy they found a healer ;)

This is happening, because of all the P2W items. No Player who has invested money in the game wants to wait/die/fail in the dumb instances. 

Mid Tier pvp/pve should be back in game, atm it is dead! Really frustrating to see such crap! 

I would not blame it entirely to the P2W situation, there is some aspect of it which is true and there's also merit on the argument posted by people around time and the ability to complete an instance where an under-geared player might cause delays in execution and the possibility of failure. However there is also the other aspect where there is this belief that some things are really needed to succeed, I remember back in the day (around C3 maybe) where you could literally spend an hour or 2 waiting to get a SWS of a certain level to start grinding, there was no P2W back then and we were all "similarly" geared, but people still insisted in that specific healer, that specific SWS, a skill of some type, etc... Bottom line it's not the P2W and I don't think the P2W has made things worst, it's the player base attitude that leans into stupid when instead of taking a good but slightly under geared tank and do the instance in 25 minutes they choose to wait for over 1 hour looking for that perfect tank.  

There is a big difference between OP, acceptably geared and under-geared. I would say a tank running around in S80 at level 99 is a terrible thing, I understand there is a cost of things but that is simply a recipe for failure, no one will take you, (not even I), so do something for yourself and invest a little on your hobby. Today a +8 blessed eternal set FE is no more than maybe 10b adena. A healer plays from a safe spot yes but if they catch a mobs attention (for example in an elven party) an under-geared healer is a recipe for disaster, people (like myself) who regularly sponsor cakes for these parties don't appreciate wasting time because we all died as the healer could not hold more than a single blow. 

I agree with the fact that ppl are sometime dum ber and dum ber but i don't agree with the rest of the statement.

The problem is the p2w sh it that left so few players out there.

I remember 2 years ago on chronos you could find a party for everything, anytime.

Nowadays if you try to do a k99 they will tell you link your gear even if my main is a 104 tank and they are just 99 and they know me lol.

That beeing said my best advice is to find a cp of just lowbies, no cockroaches allowed, without the hurry to pvp vs truffle or pep.

That's the best way. The hard way is casual party but that's an hell. I remember too well the last time i've logged in to do the dailes, when my casual party all died and the one that requested to the others to link their gear pmed me 2 hours later we all died. He was the pl and when we were dying he was afk, and he was the healer .... He said to me something you're a moron noob wtf happened now i can't even go afk for 2 hours.

So please no bs about cakes runes and the like. Ppl are just dum b.

So find a cp no cockroaches allowed.

Archived