LUV THIS GAME

The real problems, that make the game here literally unplayable are the too low drop/spoil rates (should be increased with 50% for the drop and 100% for the spoil and SBs), broken raid bosses (except the epics, all other bosses should be possible for 1-2 parties), the broken PK system (the karma should be significantly reduced, like up to 5 minutes, and the sin eater quest should be made much harder - no experience and drop while doing it), and the extreme enchanting rates (the chances should be reduced significantly). Now the PvP outside clan wars does not work, the raid bosses do not work for the most players, the economy of the game does not work - not enough creative destruction, and too low supply, both.

55 minutes ago, Ikcen said:

The real problems, that make the game here literally unplayable are the too low drop/spoil rates (should be increased with 50% for the drop and 100% for the spoil and SBs), broken raid bosses (except the epics, all other bosses should be possible for 1-2 parties), the broken PK system (the karma should be significantly reduced, like up to 5 minutes, and the sin eater quest should be made much harder - no experience and drop while doing it), and the extreme enchanting rates (the chances should be reduced significantly). Now the PvP outside clan wars does not work, the raid bosses do not work for the most players, the economy of the game does not work - not enough creative destruction, and too low supply, both.

Well you heard it here @Juji, @Hime... What you gonna do? 
because ignoring this is nothing new :D

1 hour ago, Ikcen said:

huh.  I agree with you.  Not for the same reasons, mind you, and not with every single point, but overall, I agree.  Actually, taken as a whole, the bits I don't agree with would be a fair compromise to get what I do agree with.

NCSoft doesn't care.  NCSoft doesn't care!  NCSoft simply just does not care.  Their track record for canned responses to customer (player) complaints and inaction in making adequate changes speaks for itself.

NCSoft. Does. Not. Care.

Archived