adena making?

DanteAlbania

im currently 93 and still have no idea how to get gear lol, people say they remove dhe drop/adena cuz of bots -_- why not remove bots and leave the adena. I remember when Fortuna used to drop tw pieces, or spezion, istina kartia etc the 85-94 lv dungeons. Now the only thing u get is some stupid appearance weapon/armor. i know the game is SUPER P2W but at least the the drops so people can enjoy a bit like this i will go lv 99 with requiem mentee armor, a +0 weapon and nothing lol where still people sell things like 6b, 12b, 55b and i have like what 10m?

is there any chance u get drops after 99? or should i just quit cuz swiping is not a choice and not worth to spend on a 2004 dead p2w bot game

sry the post but i used to love l2 now is just you open the party room and look people who wanna sell nothing more. some lv 100+ parties (like 2-3 max) i remember doing balok with my friend char and drop some ench armor or smth like wtf. Istina is a dead dungeon even Octavis. you cant grind on some places cuz of bots and idk else u enter game and do kartia leave

gg

It takes too much time to get a tiny part of an average equipment. Especially if you are around brainless P2W people. Stop bothering, even the instances that used to drop something on lower levels are made by people who have already a drop penalty for it. 

The drops are a joke, spoil is long gone, you can get some pocket money by farming GE at olympiad and stuff, but this will not give you anything decent. Some people claim they earn billions of adena by playing the market, buying cheap, selling expensive, but it's also quite risky. Every time you invest in something, NC Soft can make a promo that floods the market with the items you bought and make the prices go down dramatically.

To conclude, I don't think a new/returning player can progress beyond lvl 99 without the L2 Store.

drop 200$ for somthing u love isnt that bad imo

besides before f2p u had to play in net caffee / subscribe that would require cash also!

or play 24/7 to make a mediocre toon!

last option play a support class and learn it well!

sincerely u can make adena in this game but its gambling mechanics will drain them

so do not gamble/dream for op items rather go for mediocre ones and 100%

no trolling

gl

The best way to make adena is to play to distract yourself and use your hands.

It is sad to see players that if you are not equipped do not invite you. In Naia they have that poor mentality, it hurts the players.
To make adena use the AH or Ncoins in the events

23 hours ago, DanteAlbania said:

im currently 93 and still have no idea how to get gear lol, people say they remove dhe drop/adena cuz of bots -_- why not remove bots and leave the adena. I remember when Fortuna used to drop tw pieces, or spezion, istina kartia etc the 85-94 lv dungeons. Now the only thing u get is some stupid appearance weapon/armor. i know the game is SUPER P2W but at least the the drops so people can enjoy a bit like this i will go lv 99 with requiem mentee armor, a +0 weapon and nothing lol where still people sell things like 6b, 12b, 55b and i have like what 10m?

is there any chance u get drops after 99? or should i just quit cuz swiping is not a choice and not worth to spend on a 2004 dead p2w bot game

sry the post but i used to love l2 now is just you open the party room and look people who wanna sell nothing more. some lv 100+ parties (like 2-3 max) i remember doing balok with my friend char and drop some ench armor or smth like wtf. Istina is a dead dungeon even Octavis. you cant grind on some places cuz of bots and idk else u enter game and do kartia leave

gg

Stop play alone find yourself a clan and a cp and you will be fully geared for your lvl in no time . The fact that you are 93 means you have given 0 effort to your toon probably playtime is not more than 15 active houres 

On 12/31/2018 at 5:47 PM, CLASSICmergeCHRONOS said:

Stop play alone find yourself a clan and a cp and you will be fully geared for your lvl in no time . The fact that you are 93 means you have given 0 effort to your toon probably playtime is not more than 15 active houres 

"The fact that you are 93 means you have given 0 effort to your toon probably playtime is not more than 15 active houres " LOL is that even an answer??? 
you understand that people have jobs, real life, and things to do yea? i dont have time for cp cuz i dont have a specific play time, i play at 11 am and maybe at 20, or maybe 1-2 days i dont so its not that easy. I saw the game and for 93 i saw plenty, and the drops are 0 dont try to defend the game since without paying 19812738912 euros is hard to gear up.

Plus the guy before "drop 200$" lol even if I LOVE THE GAME max i would spend is like 10$, dropping 200 its crazy and stupid, plus i live in a country where the min salary is 200 dollars so nope.
i could go lv 99 with the mentee certificates armors/weapons max +3 some sa and thats all. at least i made my dual summoner since i have pet shots cuz i dont use them in dungeons just once in a while since no money to make more :/ 

1st of all there are ways to make money without spending money in real life, but those ways are the boring stuff of the game, yes you can farm 1bilion mobs of a type with 200 - 500 adena with random chance (1 per 5 to 10 kills)

Yes you need friends in this game, its an MMO, either you play pve or pvp, you always need a support group for it, you can find random people for pve, but for pvp, people you can lean on is a must. The worst thing to do is play alone with random groups, drop rates are low, and with each random group your chance to get anything is 1/7. (imagine farming Fortuna for a chance for a seraph armor part and aftrer 1000 random pts you get the drop and a brand new 90lvl toon get that drop because RANDOM)

In this game you need:

a. A schedule to your play time, i understand that real life is there, we all have it, but if you notice that you play lest say 22:00 - 24:00 every day, thats your schedule, most of the basic thing to do in the game take about 2h to finish anyway (meaning daily stuff with people you know how they play),

b. Expenses plan, you have to put a limit to your in game expenses, what i mean is, it is lovely to have the amount needed to get those 5k 1b exp scrolls, but, can you really afford them? is it THAT necessary? Do you really need those 10kk roses every 30 mins?? NO you dont, All those things do get you what they are promising but you have to learn to play without them.

c. Set a minimum or a Maximum Real money that you could put in the game (monthly), now ask around for the current rates of that amount to Adena, lets say you end up with 200m Adena, Now dont pay those money, play for a 3 month period keeping track of your daily income/expense round up per month, is it at least 80% of the amount Set? if its more you are fine, if its less ask around (In-Game mostly) For a better way to get some adena,

d. Alt your way, if you didnt know, L2 is allowing you to have 3 clients running per PC at any time, that means you can have your main playing and also have 2 windows with alts farming on the back, there are classes that can farm at some spots without SS or even Buffs, you can also level up new characters as mentees and use those mentee marks to get some staff for sale, depending on server requests (we use to get billions of adena just selling unbinding scrolls)

And mostly e. Keep your eyes open, notice every shop, buying or selling, not to depress yourself by the amounts of adena that other people move around, but for you to have the information of whats going on on the market, that is what everyone calls "play the market", by knowing what is going on with prices, eventually you will see the patterns. the Obvious one is that at events the prices will spike for those event items, and also depending on those event rewards you will see similar items to spike too.

If you are willing to spend a LOT of time in the game you can make adena, NOT fast, the ONLY fast way to make Adena is to spend real money, or be extremely lucky (i either case you wouldn't posting here)

Be patient and good things will come, oh and i must agree with something another post says above, its Free to P(l)ay, 7 years ago you Had to Pay for similar conditions, and back then, even with spoil, and drops at "normal" rates, you still could get items from the store, you could still be able to have 9 accounts so you could have your own party and dont have to share those precious drops, some things never change. you just have to get used to them.

On 31/12/2018 at 4:31 PM, Danag said:

The best way to make adena is to play to distract yourself and use your hands.

It is sad to see players that if you are not equipped do not invite you. In Naia they have that poor mentality, it hurts the players.
To make adena use the AH or Ncoins in the events

Not all in naia like that some just consider that taking 97 to balok for example more likely going to be scam:) and even if it’s only low price item like rune for me it pays for some it might be one step closer for the r99 part he needs. And for bigger instances I have some brains not to go there nwmd Iam on decent gear 

it’s a pain in the arse to drag someone behind you

So dont moan about mentality’s 

Archived