MAGOR PVP EVENT

Immabe

Dear Lineage II Classic Players (Gludio Server),

I want to start conducting PvP events on weekly/monthly bases (on the weekends) with rewarding system for taking 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

I think this could be an awesome event if the community wants to participate.

Here is what I have in mind: 

~ PvPs will be for 40+ lvls. Matches will be random with the lvl pools of (40-45), (46-49), (50-55), (56-60), and (61-66).

~ There will be a participation fee. Each player will proved 100k for (40-45 lvls), 125k for (46-49 lvls), 150k for (50-55 lvls), 200k for (56-60 lvls) and 500k for (61-66 lvls).

~ The reward will depends on the number of players participated. For example, lets say we got 10 players to PvP in the pool between (40-45 lvls). The total money provide is 1 kk. 1st place will receive 50%, 2nd and 3rd place will receive 25% each (1st (500k) 2nd (250k) 3rd (250k)). This principle will apply for all pool lvls. 

That's all i got for you guys. I hope you like my idea and willing to participate. It should be a lot of fun.

In order for us to make this happen, I need you to comment below.

Please provide your feed back on whether you are interested in conducting this event and if you have any suggestions or recommendation to make it better.

Depending on what you say, I will get back to the post in few days and provide more information on whether this will happen or not.

Hope you all HYPE for this event to come!!

V/R,

Immabe

40 minutes ago, LightRider said:

You should be taking 10% from the prize pool each fight for organizing the events.

I think that is only fair.

Nah man, its all good.. I wont take anything. Just want for ppl to have a bit more fun :)

43 minutes ago, Immabe said:

Nah man, its all good.. I wont take anything. Just want for ppl to have a bit more fun :)

I understand that but you should be paid for your efforts to make the game more entertaining.

you should do the follwoing

1st place to get 50%

2nd and 3rd should get 20% each.

Which would leave you 10%

The time that you are investing to coordinate this could be time that you could be farming so it will help balance out.

If you don’t want to make a profit you could always hold a grand prize for a clan vs clan after 2 months worth.

So it would look like this:

50% 1st

20% 2nd and 3rd

10% set aside for clan vs clan

3 hours ago, Shreekz said:

May I recommend posting this on the gludio specific forum for better exposure

That's a good idea! Can you link the webpage to that location. For some reason I cannot find our specific server :(

6 hours ago, Hime said:

This sounds great. Let us know how it goes; I think we'd like to throw in some prizes too. :)

what about weekly (or like 2 days / week) PvP event on all servers? Could be different days on each server so u can organise it better :) and give rewards some Boxes(like in aden instance for example) or something like that? This would really cheer up the community ,and give a shot for all ppl to have fun on pvp even if they are solo players. (or u can do random 3 v3 teams(full random!) :)   @Hime

47 minutes ago, DarkAlex said:

what about weekly (or like 2 days / week) PvP event on all servers? Could be different days on each server so u can organise it better :) and give rewards some Boxes(like in aden instance for example) or something like that? This would really cheer up the community ,and give a shot for all ppl to have fun on pvp even if they are solo players. (or u can do random 3 v3 teams(full random!) :)   @Hime

DarkAlex,

That would be cool to have on all servers. However, the main issues is that you need to have someone organizing and conducting them. I do not think NcSoft has that kind of luxury. So if you find individuals for that then I believe that Mr. Hime will support it.

I want to see how many players are interested in such event. If we get good number where players come and participate, I will add team PvPs as well. (3vs3 and 5vs5) It will all come in the future.. Hopefully ;)

Also, please help me to spread this news to all of our community, so we have a better visibility on this event.

Thank you in advanced!

Thank you all for the comments everyone!

I really appreciate the advises that were given and those who said they want to participate!

On Monday I'll put out a new post with all of the details about this event.

Its going to be great! You all going to have fun! And it even go better because you all will have additional rewards! It is all coming!

Stay tuned my friends!

Archived