+16???

Pram

14 hours ago, Pram said:

Hi all,

Just failed 3x CM daggers from +15 to +16 on GLUDIO server. Spent well over 1k EUR on adena, good night you all.

Regards,

pram06

+15 to +16 half chances man than +14 to +15. Good to know you RMT 1k euros to enchant a D dagger to +16 lol

On 2/5/2019 at 3:21 PM, Pram said:

Hi all,

Just failed 3x CM daggers from +15 to +16 on GLUDIO server. Spent well over 1k EUR on adena, good night you all.

Regards,

pram06

Sharing of emotional pain helps heal. This guy is not only brave but EQ level is R99

On 6/2/2019 at 2:23 PM, 1000mods said:

+15 to +16 half chances man than +14 to +15. Good to know you RMT 1k euros to enchant a D dagger to +16 lol

Let's just ignore the RMT part but...that's not a wrong thing to do.
Daggers doesn't need p.atk when using blows.
Pretty sure that CM's p.atk at +16 is way higher than any B grade weapon (actually if i made the right calculation, that's 170 p.atk for a +15 if you add +4 'till +4 and then +8 'till +15) but you can wear it at lv 20 and you'll pay 10 adena per soulshot.
+15 weapon will increase SS dmg by 4.50%, if i'm not wrong.
Upon auto-atk crt it will land bleed.
Runes and Life stones can be used on it.
So from a damage-wise point of view, his idea of OEing a D grade to +16 was totally legit. The idea, not the way he got there tho. 

10 hours ago, Mistral said:

Let's just ignore the RMT part but...that's not a wrong thing to do.
Daggers doesn't need p.atk when using blows.
Pretty sure that CM's p.atk at +16 is way higher than any B grade weapon (actually if i made the right calculation, that's 170 p.atk for a +15 if you add +4 'till +4 and then +8 'till +15) but you can wear it at lv 20 and you'll pay 10 adena per soulshot.
+15 weapon will increase SS dmg by 4.50%, if i'm not wrong.
Upon auto-atk crt it will land bleed.
Runes and Life stones can be used on it.
So from a damage-wise point of view, his idea of OEing a D grade to +16 was totally legit. The idea, not the way he got there tho. 

OEing weapons are just for normal hits, you can try use skills with D dagger and B dagger, difference is low. That's for other classes too

24 minutes ago, 1000mods said:

OEing weapons are just for normal hits, you can try use skills with D dagger and B dagger, difference is low. That's for other classes too

I know and that's why OEing a D grade may be a better idea than buy a B grade dagger. His p.atk is the same as a demon dagger but he's gonna use D shots and blows are hitting harder due to the SS boost of OE. 

Archived