Drop adena after Prestige Pack upgrade

Victorino

Drop Adena and items are significantly nerfed after Prestige pack update. You can experience this on Atelia farm and GOS as well!

I guess this is another GHOST update they did!

@Neutron @Conguero is this your way to keep people in game?! Destroying their chance to make any adena to play for "free" this game? Force them to pay for subscription so they will be able to play normal?

And no one from you is actually reading Suggestion Box in the forum. This is from 2 months there and no answer from you!

You have reduced the drop and adena in Lindvior update and instead fix this now you make it even worse!

9 hours ago, Victorino said:

Before upgrading to the Prestige Pack you would kill 1 Nerva Orc Merchant and it drop 5m of adena without Prestige pack, and 10m with Prestige Pack, now, after upgrade you kill 1 Merchant and it drop 19k of adena ..... comic xD

This.

300% more of a 800% reduced amount lolz. They really think people are blind :D 

Canceled my subscription.

2 hours ago, Znipo said:

Killed mobs in phantasmal @ HB, got between 40-200k each time adena dropped.

PS. Not sure if this matters, but double check without a party.

I kill Merchant alone, no party, it looks like it was an isolated case at that time, I killed 5 Merchants and fell just 19k each, but today I went there and fell normally.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2018 at 10:49 PM, Victorino said:

Before upgrading to the Prestige Pack you would kill 1 Nerva Orc Merchant and it drop 5m of adena without Prestige pack, and 10m with Prestige Pack, now, after upgrade you kill 1 Merchant and it drop 19k of adena ..... comic xD

Merchant 10kk only drop man) you can't do x2 drop =] kill normal mobs 35k without  prestige )

On 3/17/2018 at 3:55 AM, Vassy said:

Drop Adena and items are significantly nerfed after Prestige pack update. You can experience this on Atelia farm and GOS as well!

I guess this is another GHOST update they did!

@Neutron @Conguero is this your way to keep people in game?! Destroying their chance to make any adena to play for "free" this game? Force them to pay for subscription so they will be able to play normal?

And no one from you is actually reading Suggestion Box in the forum. This is from 2 months there and no answer from you!

You have reduced the drop and adena in Lindvior update and instead fix this now you make it even worse!

Yes chance when you turn on bot(macros) in gog https://l2wiki.com/Garden_of_Genesis HANDS HARD no macros just hands

Archived