suggestion for bot-free server

Wein

I'm wondering.
How many of you complaining about bots did actually write a detailed Support-Ticket with:
- exact Time
- Behaviour
- If possible prove botting by luring social aggro mobs

If you didn't, then don't complain that NCSoft doesn't react.

1 hour ago, Cally said:

I'm wondering.
How many of you complaining about bots did actually write a detailed Support-Ticket with:
- exact Time
- Behaviour

This is irrelevant, even if you wrote down their exact /loc and mother's maiden name. The support team has a canned ways of checking if given character is botting and they must go through with it, that's why it's slow and ineffective.

1 hour ago, Cally said:

I'm wondering.
- exact Time
- Behaviour

Useless. I've done that countless time for one guy, providing screenshots and videos. This same guy was already banned in the past for using programs and, somehow, he's unbanned now. Months passed and this guy is still able to play. Now sitting in Giran's plaza selling over 60kk items. I also heard he does RMT. And this guy is just a random guy, not even one of the "big guys" like players who are into "sides". 
INB4 : I'm 100% aware that he uses programs 'cause we found him botting lots of time when he was into our clan. He also said it to us in Discord. 
There's nothing you can do, GMs are powerless, if the xingcode doesn't found and block bots, they wont. And the xingcode in the best case is locking down random accounts (got a friend who got his account banned for "suspicious activity" when in the account there was just one toon lv 10 who was created to port around towns to see prices and buy/sell things) so... 
And xingcode is the same protection that games such as S4League use. Worthless, since it was so easy to bypass that we were infested with cheaters in S4L.

13 minutes ago, Mistral said:

Useless. I've done that countless time for one guy, providing screenshots and videos. This same guy was already banned in the past for using programs and, somehow, he's unbanned now. Months passed and this guy is still able to play. Now sitting in Giran's plaza selling over 60kk items. I also heard he does RMT. And this guy is just a random guy, not even one of the "big guys" like players who are into "sides". 
INB4 : I'm 100% aware that he uses programs 'cause we found him botting lots of time when he was into our clan. He also said it to us in Discord. 
There's nothing you can do, GMs are powerless, if the xingcode doesn't found and block bots, they wont. And the xingcode in the best case is locking down random accounts (got a friend who got his account banned for "suspicious activity" when in the account there was just one toon lv 10 who was created to port around towns to see prices and buy/sell things) so... 
And xingcode is the same protection that games such as S4League use. Worthless, since it was so easy to bypass that we were infested with cheaters in S4L.

16 minutes ago, mixa said:

This is irrelevant, even if you wrote down their exact /loc and mother's maiden name. The support team has a canned ways of checking if given character is botting and they must go through with it, that's why it's slow and ineffective.

I banned so far 33 bots in 4bot report tickets.
But I only report those who block my hunting ground... it took about 24h and I never saw these bots again.
So I wouldn't say it's "useless".
But I think nobody wants to make this effort... but if we'd all make nice bot reports... let's say 100 ppl do that and they report just a few like I do, there would be already 3300 bots less... I think that's a not bad number.

Yes, they will come again.... but at some point some may give up.

20 minutes ago, Cally said:

I banned so far 33 bots in 4bot report tickets.
But I only report those who block my hunting ground... it took about 24h and I never saw these bots again.
So I wouldn't say it's "useless".
But I think nobody wants to make this effort... but if we'd all make nice bot reports... let's say 100 ppl do that and they report just a few like I do, there would be already 3300 bots less... I think that's a not bad number.

Yes, they will come again.... but at some point some may give up.

Then you must be lucky or you got some GMs who likes you. This is not my case, it seems. All the bots i reported are still free, even tho i sent videos or screenshots, nothing happened. 
But those bots are not summoners, they are live players who use programs to exp and earn profit into their main accounts. As i said, this guy is RMTing and selling over 60kk items with just blades of 1 weapon...so it's even more than 60kk...

Dear Cally, I personally do not complain about the bots, and I never made a ticket. They are vip4, and I pay to play, not to do the ncsoft work, which he does not want to do.
For everyone: doing these posts will not stop the bots, ncsoft does not care. they probably do not have an advantage in stopping bots.
The main servers are full of people, always heavy, so many people buy adena to progress and get dressed. If you read the forum there seems to be a big problem. To see the numbers is not like that

Archived