New (old) player lf casual afk farm clan

JanisPaegle

Hello

This will probably sound akward but here we go, 34y old gamer, have been playing lineage 2 for long time , back in a days when I had time for that, and now I want to "play" some more.

With "play" I mean 24/7 on loop macro and active on instances, sieges and fun stuff.
I'm looking for a clan that plays in a similar way, no crazy online cp and stuff like that, I have job (2/3 of the year even 2 jobs) family, 2 kids, there is no way I can or want to spend so much time active playing.
I can use discord or any other voice software for active stuff (but again, mostly I will be afk)

I have 92 lvl summoner, R grade gear +3, R grade weapon, dual class healer 8, subs lvl 80, nobless and that's it

Let me know if You are interested to play together, I don't rly care if it's a clan or some individual who can just make party together

Hello.

Sorry but you want to play to a game that doesn't exist anymore.

First of all you have to think to l2 ncwest as two differente games.

1st one l2ncwest live you have posted on the forums of this version

2nd one l2ncwest classic you haven't posted on the forum of this version

Generally speaking with that gear no one will take you in a party to do a simple daily k85 quest.

1st one

L2ncwest live version has developed, in the past years, in a really bad direction.

To do a simple lvl 100 quest you have to spend at least 5.000 us dollars, not canadian one, not australian ones

You will need at least 5.000 of this

And that's only the beginning.

The players you see on the l2 ncwest live server are still in here because everyone of them has invested something

that goes from 15.000 usd for more than a million usd on pixels. Yes on pixels.

The business model it's simple. You don't have the time to spend to grind and earn you gear though 30 years of real playing?

Where's the problem? Give me your money. All of your money

Punching in credit card numbers you can be lvl 105 fully geared up but you will have to spend something like 100.000 us dollars.

2nd

L2ncwest classic no macro loop

is the game you know

as a father and an husband you won't have the time to grind up

Alternatively you can join a clan on l2ncwest classic that doesn't watch to lvl or gear but plays only for fun

Try there. For sure l2ncwest live isn't for you.

Gl irl mate.

hey, ty for detailed explanation, I agree that you have to invest money to play this game or a lot of time, but some people from casual pve clans have already contacted me and I will work in that direction.
nc classic is for people who has a lot of time and I agree that there is no way I can play there
ncwest on the other hand, as a summoner I will be able to afk farm until I get  somehow decent gear and will be useful in pve,pvp does not interest me at all cos I don't have that much money to spend on ++++ gear , and in Lineage 2 skill = gear

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

Friendly warning when playing a Summoner as most tend to struggle after lvl 105 which why many existing Summoner players want a main -> dual change service

just to make you aware of the challenges ahead

I do not plan to play solo 105+ so hopefully there will be full afk party near me :P
thanks for the warning tho! Summoner is and always was my most favorite class in lineage 2 so I will play it no matter how bad they make it , I just love to command my dark minions :D

wasn't talking about solo play here though.. almost nobody will party a summoner past 105 as then everyone looks for only certain DD classes.. have a look at the below posts

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/11739-change-main-class/

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/2631-wynns-rehabilitation-program/

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/11497-wynn-class-suggestion/

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/2677-change-dual-class-to-main/

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/1019-main-and-dual-class-swap/

now I didn't mean to depress or try to convince you to play something else just to make you aware it's a hard road ahead and it wouldn't be fair for you to find about this by the time you reach 105+

if I may give you an suggestion check the top 5 summoners from the Oly manager and ask them how it goes for them / pointers etc. :)

also if you really love the class then just play it as I personally have found out it's more important to play something you enjoy then play one of the top DPS classes Archer GS or Mage Sorc/SH - for example I play Tyrant even though I know I would XP 2x faster with my current gear as an Archer.

1 hour ago, SMFC said:

still lf pve clan for 24/7 afk party + instances

Listen bro. There was a misunderstanding.

I've already told to you that l2 ncwest live servers aren't for you.

To play in here you will need tons of real cash, and we are talking, at least, about 10.000 usd, or tons of time and cash.

You don't want to sped the first (real cash), as every other gamer on earth, and you can't afford to spend the second (24h/24h online).

Plus every afk player needs just two ladtops and he/she can arrange a full party of afk toons.

There isn't an afk clan nor it will ever be. Every afk player does it by himself.

Try instead, as I suggested above, l2 ncwest classic server giran

Post in that forum and give it a try.

L2 ncwest Live servers are just toxic

You will have more fun playing 30 minutes per day on classic than playing for your entire life on the live servers.

Trust me. It's the same client. Give it a try.

You will tank me later.

Hey

4 minutes ago, BmD said:

Listen bro. There was a misunderstanding.

I've already told to you that l2 ncwest live servers aren't for you.

To play in here you will need tons of real cash, and we are talking, at least, about 10.000 usd, or tons of time and cash.

You don't want to sped the first (real cash), as every other gamer on earth, and you can't afford to spend the second (24h/24h online).

Plus every afk player needs just two ladtops and he/she can arrange a full party of afk toons.

There isn't an afk clan nor it will ever be. Every afk player does it by himself.

Try instead, as I suggested above, l2 ncwest classic server giran

Post in that forum and give it a try.

L2 ncwest Live servers are just toxic

You will have more fun playing 30 minutes per day on classic than playing for your entire life on the live servers.

Trust me. It's the same client. Give it a try.

You will tank me later.

Hey ty for advice,I already found clan to play with , will see how it goes from there!
Classic is too much manual grind for me, I need more afk grind

Archived