Main and Dual Class Swap

EgglandsB

Is there any way for there to be an account feature added for swapping your Main and Dual class? With so many Ncoin Event items being non-tradable (New Agathions, Shiny Shirts, Brooches [except the top 5% of the server with lv5-6s]), and with rewards for being an older character (anniversary event), it's extremely expensive and discouraging to think about re-rolling a toon if your main class doesn't appeal to you anymore.  While it's nice having options in game and during Red Libra to swap your dual class around, being stuck with a main and competing in Olympiad with a class that doesn't currently play like it used to in the past is disheartening.

I know several people who no longer play their main class at all, only sticking to their dual - never signing Oly and not enjoying the game as much. An option like this might revitalize Oly with more motivated (and better possibly) competition.

IIRC there was an option to do this pre-GOD, C3/C4 something like this (could be wrong).  How hard would it be to implement? I'm sure you could make quite a good bit of money too which is a big motivator for this company.

My main is a summoner, but ncsoft abandoned them as a class long ago. Gear doesn't benefit summoner as much as other classes, and this game is all about gear now. So I only play my dual class, since I have 100s of billions of non tradable gear invested in my toon and can't afford to reroll. 

+1 I like this idea.

I was playing TH/Adventurer always, after GOD update I switched to Yul Saggi, now I want to switch my main again to Othell and Dual Yul, I am here to have fun!!! I enjoy the Othell class more, it will be great if I can make that change so +1 from me ;) 

I'm pretty sure NC Soft won't bother, but just to show my support for this idea: +1

My main is a wynn and I hate how it gets little to no benefit from the upgraded gear after lvl 100. I also can't afford a reroll given the time I invested in this character (created in 2006 if I remember well) and the non-exchangeable items it has.

Bumping this again because it is such a simple thing that would revitalize the game in so many ways. If not main and dual swap, why not just giving a "Red Libra" type event or paid account service for main changing?

13 hours ago, Victra said:

Bumping this again because it is such a simple thing that would revitalize the game in so many ways. If not main and dual swap, why not just giving a "Red Libra" type event or paid account service for main changing?

Change race to/from Kamael race is even easier. Or change sex of Kamael race. But ncsoft doesn't care.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would love a feature like this, I changed my main class back when goddess was released, I was a Maestro and changed to tank, a choice I have regretted for awhile.  Back when goddess was released, stones of destiny (I believe the name was) were offered because of how many changes were made to classes,  I think the many changes made over time since, would also warrant such a service to be offered again.  I know you guys mentioned making this available years ago and it was never implemented.  Even if you guys made it a limited purchase per account (1 per account or 1 per year) so its not "abused" So many players would be grateful.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived