Fooz & Pr1ncess in Olympiad

jaGerX

12 hours ago, Dude said:

Any good healer should win vs an archer. 

Any good healer should win vs a cardi.

You're not going anything special, pumpkin. 

Now go sit in your corner and eat your cookie.

You're so wrong ... :D 

Dude you will get 2 shotted by Fooz or any top archer on chronos fully skilled, LMAO all it takes is one stun and 2 crits game over and trust me it happens. you should prob get your L2 knowledge up before you speak here and look like a moron with little too no lineage2 knowledge..

6 hours ago, KeepthePeace said:

Dude you will get 2 shotted by Fooz or any top archer on chronos fully skilled, LMAO all it takes is one stun and 2 crits game over and trust me it happens. you should prob get your L2 knowledge up before you speak here and look like a moron with little too no lineage2 knowledge..

No. Back in my day when I played Fooz would get 2 shotted by me. LF Confirm from Fooz.

15 minutes ago, Dude said:

No. Back in my day when I played Fooz would get 2 shotted by me. LF Confirm from Fooz.

lol you sound like some old person whose comparing his old days to how it is now :) A lot of things changed players who used to play bragging about what they did in the past and shiit when we all know how "Legit" Lineage 2 was back then let's be honest at least 95% of the supposedly top tier players back then are not legit and most if not all "retired" players who comes to forums are part of those I'm not saying those "old" players are bad players by any stretch but rather you need to realize that this version of L2 isn't the old L2 wherein all you need to do is gear up your toon buy some scripts and you'll be a top tier player in the game.

5 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

lol you sound like some old person whose comparing his old days to how it is now :) A lot of things changed players who used to play bragging about what they did in the past and shiit when we all know how "Legit" Lineage 2 was back then let's be honest at least 95% of the supposedly top tier players back then are not legit and most if not all "retired" players who comes to forums are part of those I'm not saying those "old" players are bad players by any stretch but rather you need to realize that this version of L2 isn't the old L2 wherein all you need to do is gear up your toon buy some scripts and you'll be a top tier player in the game.

What's changed exactly? Oh right they added more pay to win items. 

Having a bigger credit card doesn't make you a better player. 

That has been the same before as it is now.

5 minutes ago, Dude said:

Honestly, now I often hear this phrase only from kartia/kama...

Skilled people w/o credit card cannot do something in L2018...

1 hour ago, Dude said:

What's changed exactly? Oh right they added more pay to win items. 

That has been the same before as it is now.

I don't even own a credit card lmao thing here is this sure there are many p2w items now but even back then there are p2w items did you forget that brooch jewels was introduced back then during the "Unlegit" era same goes for dark sets and dark weapons which are game changers as well but gearing yourself is also part of the game and many people makes a lot of excuses how they can't gear themselves cause they can't spend a lot and what not but here's the thing just like in real life nobody was born rich and that same goes in the game you start at 0 and after 1 year of playing this game and you're still at 0 then that's nobody's fault but yours I do understand that you need to spend some like I have to spend for my prestige pack monthly in order to PvP as for gearing up if you invest some money and you invest it on right things your adena can grow exponentially as long as you know what you're doing I've seen it myself as players like Truffle who made billions of adena this past events by just buying/selling/enchanting with minimal investment. :) Anyways bottomline is people can make infinite amount of excuses as to why they aren't on top; like others are cheating or they spend a lot but at the end of the day there will always be someone that is richer than you or a more skilled player than you, you just gotta live with it and do what you gotta do and improve what you can improve instead of biitching here cause that's not gonna solve anything :)

2 hours ago, Dude said:

Do you really believe Truffle played the market to earn those fists? Ha. 

Or wait, he solo farmed Zaken for two years. I forgot. O.o

Why? do you think he bought it with $$$? Do you even know how much it costs nowadays a fragment? how much a dragon claws costs? the mats? not to mention it's Stage 2 well I doubt you know cause for someone who says "Any good healer should win vs an archer" looks like your idea about the game is just too old right "Dude" :D Anyways old timer who I don't think was even a top player back then instead of talking trash saying how you're so good back then like the most of those "has beens" who writes here on forums if you're so good come back and show it, it's kinda boring seeing a lot of this wanna be top players talking smack yet they can't back it up :( 

8 hours ago, AiZeN said:

brooch jewels was introduced back then during the "Unlegit" era same goes for dark sets and dark weapons which are game changers

False. The unlegit era began in 2008 the brooch were introduced in 2014, 6 year later.

8 hours ago, AiZeN said:

many people makes a lot of excuses how they can't gear themselves cause they can't spend a lot and what not but here's the thing just like in real life nobody was born rich a

False. Last time i have checked the last mmo 2018 brand new game is 50$ x month not 500.000 $ x month.

The problem it isn't if you are rich or not. The problem it's all about how dumb you can be to spend that amount of money on pixels.

Compared to the money truffle burnt in here an apartment should be worth 1.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000,00 $. And it's not in real life.

2 hours ago, Truffle said:

Literally free the fists were.. :) 

False. The problem aren't the fists by themselves but the fact that he keeps spending a ton of money on new p2w events even if zaken doesn't exist anymore since 2 years. Well maybe he's still playing in there all alone. Who knows.

GG

Don't get me wrong. Truffle can do whatever he wants with his money and it shouldn't be our problem.

It's our problem when he uses that absurd amount of money he burnt in here to ruin other's players pve. And those players burnt an absurd amount of money in here too. Simply put they aren't so mad as truffle.

Edit: omen you own to me a beer. Banned for the 6th time :D

zaken has been merged into chronos for a bout a year now... so u been gone a long long time if you dont know this. again its prob best to ust keep your mouf shut when u really have no idea the state of lineage atm. although we are getting a laugh at your expense you are looking rather foolish....

10 minutes ago, KeepthePeace said:

zaken has been merged into chronos for a bout a year now... so u been gone a long long time if you dont know this. again its prob best to ust keep your mouf shut when u really have no idea the state of lineage atm. although we are getting a laugh at your expense you are looking rather foolish....

O dear

8 hours ago, Quitted said:

False. The problem aren't the fists by themselves but the fact that he keeps spending a ton of money on new p2w events even if zaken doesn't exist anymore since 2 years

It was ironic. 1st day truffle gets the new p2w item with the things he brought from zaken and bla bla. Ha don't remember what conguero said to pleist but it was like

we have a new stand up comedian in da house

The best part is that everytime he uploads a video within the fist 30 mins of every new p2w event :D

On 3/29/2018 at 6:53 PM, Quitted said:

O dear

It was ironic. 1st day truffle gets the new p2w item with the things he brought from zaken and bla bla. Ha don't remember what conguero said to pleist but it was like

we have a new stand up comedian in da house

The best part is that everytime he uploads a video within the fist 30 mins of every new p2w event :D

I like jellies they are alwayes jealous . 

Archived