The Game Of My Life

Orion

10 years after playing for the first time I still love this game, and I never found any that would surpass it...
The friends I found, the ones I lost, the ones I'll make, many memories...Lineage 2 Forever 

there is now a new small hope, ncwest are changing, at least now they inform us about changes or next updates, hope they continue improving their services and make a better l2 experience. cuz if this game are dead, was his fault

im not saying about quit pay to wins event, just we need something more close like RU server, in wich some items stay perma at l2 store etc etc, not just random boxes etc etc

5 hours ago, BloodDark said:

there is now a new small hope, ncwest are changing, at least now they inform us about changes or next updates, hope they continue improving their services and make a better l2 experience. cuz if this game are dead, was his fault

im not saying about quit pay to wins event, just we need something more close like RU server, in wich some items stay perma at l2 store etc etc, not just random boxes etc etc

totally agree

I saw this vid a few years ago and every time I see it it brings tears to my eyes. I still log in to talk to friends but don't play much after hitting 105 last May. Mostly due to me getting older through my 12 years of playing and now have arthritis in my hands which thankfully is minor. Who knows, maybe some day I'll get back into playing again.

Archived