yul help

lul

I'm just playing for fun, and I do not have tons of money to put into the game.

Can someone tell me the most correct way to invest in an archer? What is the main gear for an archer?

For example, is it worth getting set r95?

Improve weapon r95 with soul crystal, enchant and augment??

Enchanting skills ??

Talisms??

Dyes??

Other things?

I honestly dont know what is more important, I have no condition to buy everything.

If you dont have the will to invest real money and lot of time to read and learn...... then yul archer is not the right option.

Try a suport class, ISS-cheapest to play, Healer-cheap to pve, very expensive for pvp. If you really feel the need to play a dd class....try Wynn sumoner.

If you don't have much money to invest you can get the Paulina set from L2 store, keep that from 85-99 then start looking into R99 stuff. Don't worry about doing anything else but leveling to 99. Take some quests that give rewards but adena is going to VERY tight for you at 99, don't bother with R95 stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/04/2018 at 12:58 AM, Pleistoros said:

If you dont have the will to invest real money and lot of time to read and learn...... then yul archer is not the right option.

Try a suport class, ISS-cheapest to play, Healer-cheap to pve, very expensive for pvp. If you really feel the need to play a dd class....try Wynn sumoner.

yes, but i really want play yul, because its a good memory for me. I played l2 from c3-interlude. Now everything are different, but i still love yul :)

14 hours ago, lul said:

what i mean was, i dont have a lot of money to invest, but i can invest...

if i have like 5b, 10b adena or 20b adena, what should i buy first?

Kelbim bow is R grade and you can use it from 85lv plus is a pretty nice weapon. I'm not sure about the price, maybe 7b..

Jewels are one of the most important stuff in this game to do damage so, you can buy for necklace frintezza soul (900kk)or octavis warrior necklace(800kk).For earrings blessed zaken(less than 1.4b), Istina normal earring around 600kk(works both PVE and PvP). Rings: istina, or/and baium, ring of creation (all this around 2-3b). Belt - monkey belt is nice but expensive so you can go with coc belts or nurka/Gustav/Lydia.

Hair accessory: str+p.atk or Dex+p.atk(cheaper).

Dyes: legendary are the best, but if you first try with antient or giant lv 5- 2 STR+5 and 1 DEX +5.

Bracelet: you can make it for free in the game but first you need to go epic tauti, octavis, istina and there you can improve the bracelets then you must go to Aria in Hunters Village and make your bracelet Aria type STR/DEX/CON. This will give you + 3 stats for the type you chose. Then level up Hunters faction to lv 3 to exchange this bracelet for improved one that will give you +4 stat.

Talismans:  for now you can take Hunters or outlow abundance talisman it is pretty good and way cheaper than level 1 abundance. Longing, Lilith/Anakim, Venir stage 8! Faction talismans..

Shirt: Istina/Octavis, on events you can try elemental shirts -go for reflect shirt or shiny.

If you are with Paulina set at the Beginning then you need until 99 seraph +6 will be great (less than 2b). After 100 you need blessed seraph +8 or eternal+6 at least. Don't forget armor attributes and I wish you good luck!

Archived