Game starts at 100

degamad

Game starts at 100 but im lost. i feel like i cant kill anything my level and im paying to travel around trying to find stuff.

i have the 85 to 100 figured out so i keep making new toons to try different classes but all my 100 lvl toons are sitting idle.

is there any good tutorials out there that can help ? l2 wiki isnt enough.

If all your characters are in the newbie (free) gear then you will definitely have a hard time at every 100+ location and the game is pretty much over for you. My advice to new players is always NOT to focus on lvling up. Instead, enjoy the game at lower lvls, learn how to play your class in a group (it's hard, since everyone farms solo and there are only few people making parties) and most importantly, discover ways to get adena.

No one ever listens, people are excited about how quick they are lvling up and then... they leave :)

In your case, I suggest you make or add as dual a support class (healer or an ISS) since they do not need as much gear as dds to be accepted in a party. Check the Auction House and the market in Aden to see what people are buying and find ways to obtain those items so you can sell them later on for a good price. A letter collector event starts today, you can probably make some money by selling the items farmed.

game starting only 105 :)  from 99 to 105 in blazing swamp with free gear :) then if you still dont have gear you must xp in Blazing swamp to 106 :) then 100% game over cause without gear or party you can't xp in Hellbound :(  earn adena best Way events . but you need to have some builds for that .and keep PC 24/7 all event

14 hours ago, degamad said:

Game starts at 100 but im lost. i feel like i cant kill anything my level and im paying to travel around trying to find stuff.

i have the 85 to 100 figured out so i keep making new toons to try different classes but all my 100 lvl toons are sitting idle.

is there any good tutorials out there that can help ? l2 wiki isnt enough.

I am lvl 102 with a similar feeling bro haha

I am doing BOSS now to trying to buy my gear (R-99). Little by little u will win adena...

Game "starts" when you are in the first 5-600 ppl on server, today september 2019 is 106...in december will be 107 and so on. Next year(May-June I think) will be 110...
But without atleast midgear at 100-101 is end game, your progress is over or very slow.

In your case: no real money to spend on game and no good knowledge of game...well, try to enjoy game at lower lvl and stay there few years :).

7 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

Game "starts" when you are in the first 5-600 ppl on server, today september 2019 is 106...in december will be 107 and so on. Next year(May-June I think) will be 110...
But without atleast midgear at 100-101 is end game, your progress is over or very slow.

In your case: no real money to spend on game and no good knowledge of game...well, try to enjoy game at lower lvl and stay there few years :).

Hi there...what do you mean by midgear for a mage 100 for example?

DONT RUSH LVLS!!! THERE IS NOTHING FOR YOU THERE! 

really dude, enjoy low lvl instances, bosses and place. High lvl instances and places are ridiculously difficult, it takes a lot of money to play there. And to tell you the truth, it's not fun at all. I had a lot more fun playing in low lvls places with party. But nowadays it dead, this game is 100% farm macro!

2 hours ago, Eduardo99 said:

I am lvl 102 with a similar feeling bro haha

I am doing BOSS now to trying to buy my gear (R-99). Little by little u will win adena...

What BOSS?

i wish there was a leveling guide for 100 +  L2 wiki seems outdated or something.

i do kartias, i took hunter guild quest for krofin nest but NPC says i need to be 106 with a party.

i have been doing dimensional rift.

what else is there for lvl 100?

if i have to sit in blazing swamp for 100 to 106 that would be way too boring.

i have found some joy in running around killing macro players sleeping at the wheel. plus its a good experiment to learn what skills damage players more than other skills.

i have a 100 yul / 97 othel

100 summoner / 99 feoh

99 hiero

99 BD / 96 tyrr

98 evi

and a couple others

i do have fun trying new characters but im sure that will wear thin soon.

5 minutes ago, degamad said:

What BOSS?

i wish there was a leveling guide for 100 +  L2 wiki seems outdated or something.

i do kartias, i took hunter guild quest for krofin nest but NPC says i need to be 106 with a party.

i have been doing dimensional rift.

what else is there for lvl 100?

if i have to sit in blazing swamp for 100 to 106 that would be way too boring.

i have found some joy in running around killing macro players sleeping at the wheel. plus its a good experiment to learn what skills damage players more than other skills.

i have a 100 yul / 97 othel

100 summoner / 99 feoh

99 hiero

99 BD / 96 tyrr

98 evi

and a couple others

i do have fun trying new characters but im sure that will wear thin soon.

In Heine, Parnassus. I do Balok, Baylor and CC. Looking in global chat for ppl to do this BOSS with u. U can him itens to sell and make adena

1 minute ago, Eduardo99 said:

In Heine, Parnassus. I do Balok, Baylor and CC. Looking in global chat for ppl to do this BOSS with u. U can him itens to sell and make adena

Parnassus i tried to go inside but requires a party to enter.

i found a raid boss in the fairy settlement he looked like a fat cat but he killed me very fast.

4 minutes ago, degamad said:

Parnassus i tried to go inside but requires a party to enter.

i found a raid boss in the fairy settlement he looked like a fat cat but he killed me very fast.

Yes. U need a party to do. Chat in global to ppl so u can do it. And use PARTY ON. 

2 hours ago, degamad said:

i will try this when i get home tonight.

do i need to get a quest first? 

are Yul wanted in party?

In Paranasus are one NPC in a 'house'. I always get this quest but I don't know yet what for. I recommend u to get too. Archer are need it because they have Damage 

59 minutes ago, Eduardo99 said:

In Paranasus are one NPC in a 'house'. I always get this quest but I don't know yet what for. I recommend u to get too. Archer are need it because they have Damage 

Thank you i will try to get party. 

if i cant get a party i can level up other toons or PK macro sleepers in Blazing Swamp

• 5 weeks later...

Well i have some Yul, feoh, othel, Tyrr, Aeore, ISS, all at lvl  100 ready for use. im still working on the tank.

once i have a little bit of everything to offer maybe i can see what people will want to party with most.

question: can a party of no geared players do Balok and Baylor in parnassus?

i also have 2 accounts so i can match a Aeore or an ISS with a DD from either account. so i should be versatile enough to offer a party anything it needs except maybe a tank he is only lvl 97 atm.