cruma tower

mijati3

well i dont know the situation but i bet your a bot and you set up on top of someone that has a red that kills your bot group and not only that people that really want to play the game cant find a room cause every room is taken by a bot same with cata and sometimes its 1 person with 4 bot groups taking 4 rooms its BS and if you are one of those guys your bots should get pked soon i will come with my red over there and if any person that is really playing needs a room i will clear a room for them dam farmer/bot ruining this game

first, iam online mostly with 2 clients and 1 shop char in giran.

when iam in cruma, the only time i klick on this autofarming stuff is, when i go to make a coffee or to the toilett.

so mostly i play by myself having my warcryer sitting in the room.

its not about the "PK" itself...i could life with it  when the PK is a lvl 55 char or lvl 50 char ...at least there is a chance to act and do something.but when there comes a lvl 79 summoner .. what u will do ? with lvl 44 or 45  there is nothing u can do after all.

we all know there is a level restriction to cruma from lvl 40-58. this is a range that is definatly enough, and high  enough for pk`s ...

14 hours ago, mijati3 said:

the leven restriction for cruma tower has to be reenabled fast ....it cant be, that a lvl 79 summoner can freely go to cruma and start to pk lowbies ..

level restriction is from lvl 40 till 58 

It's not that pkers are just showing up there to PK lowbees for fun. The situation is that PKers are protecting their adena bot farming operations, with out any fear of being banned by GM's. GM's simply don't care, they are more than willing to lie to us and tell us 'they care, and an investigation is being done", but they're lying through their teeth.

This has to be one of the most crooked games ever operated.

Actually PK chars blackmail players, 10 days ago my party was pk- ed from GetWrecked , Giran server and he told me that I have to pay him 100 Proof of blood every week per party and he will not kill me. Funny, isnt it? Seems blackmailing is ok for all of us.

Edited by Shaella

20 hours ago, Shaella said:

Actually PK chars blackmail players, 10 days ago my party was pk- ed from GetWrecked , Giran server and he told me that I have to pay him 100 Proof of blood every week per party and he will not kill me. Funny, isnt it? Seems blackmailing is ok for all of us.

It seems that the support can help you on that matter now.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/15394-⚠️-report-harassment/

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/09/2019 at 1:57 AM, blaaahhhh said:

It's not that pkers are just showing up there to PK lowbees for fun. The situation is that PKers are protecting their adena bot farming operations, with out any fear of being banned by GM's. GM's simply don't care, they are more than willing to lie to us and tell us 'they care, and an investigation is being done", but they're lying through their teeth.

This has to be one of the most crooked games ever operated.

adena farm? in cruma? xD