Yul Range

degamad

1 hour ago, Daikon said:

Yeah but they also introduced a new nerf. They told ranged skills would get reduced but they also reduced the range of the jump skills. The forward one went from 800 to 600. @Juji please check this

This is part of the nerf.

9 hours ago, mixa said:

Yes, the range for Yull archers was adjusted from 1200 to 800. The same is valid for the Feohs too.

Yes Oct 30 they did that but on Nov 6 it felt like they may have given a little back.

Like i said im probably tripping.

BTW not to start a flame war but in BS the shorter range kinda helps keep the toon from roaming too much on macro. I get PK'd 50% less now that im not roaming into other peoples area while on macro. sometimes i wake up and my toon is still alive hunting. such a nice feeling. finding the bright side :D

That being said, i would much rather have my range back for places where the monsters actually hurt when they get to me. now im thinking i need better armor.

No wonder my Macro for archer and feoh keep moving and i can't make them stay in one spot.  i just checked, for 10 years it was at 1200 range now so f'ed up at 800. 

I do not understand the logic of the nerf, is it because of harrasing solo archer or feoh hurting xp spots?  At 1200 range, they can park in the middle of 3-4 xp spots and just harass people without end.  I've seen them and it's annoying but I'm not one of them.  Both my feoh and archer stayed with party of 7.

Edited by GhostintheShell

4 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

No wonder my Macro for archer and feoh keep moving and i can't make them stay in one spot.  i just checked, for 10 years it was at 1200 range now so f'ed up at 800. 

I do not understand the logic of the nerf, is it because of harrasing solo archer or feoh hurting xp spots?  At 1200 range, they can park in the middle of 3-4 xp spots and just harass people without end.  I've seen them and it's annoying but I'm not one of them.  Both my feoh and archer stayed with party of 7.

Roger That, they want the ranged DD's to have to do a little tanking now too.

I think the nerf 800 range is only for targeting... that means the actual AOE spread for example for the archer can still reach 1200 range... that means feoh will be nerfed more in terms of range on xp...  archer on the other hand, if aoe, can still hit 1200... but targeting limited at 800.... i think it's a good compromise.

On 07/11/2019 at 4:40 AM, degamad said:

Am i tripping or did they add a bit of range back to the Yul?

Probably tripping.

Noticed the same thing - can be stood in a spot on macro - mob is outside the range so nothings happening but if i then manually target the mob - which is above the 900 threshold it will attack without moving meaning its back hitting above the 800 patch range nerf