THE GODS!!

Truffle

16 hours ago, Jinkariya said:

as for MS casting on Rune just make sense do you think Max will still transfer when Nova loses their precious aden before they transfer pretty sure they won't, one more thing do you think Nova will still exist after they lose that castle I still don't think so just look at dimensional siege Nova lost Rune castle to MS and Nova for 2 months now doesn't even have any castle on dime there are even dime siege wherein Nova is nowhere to be found. Nova as an organization is just a shell of it's former self Nova nowadays is just compose of players who bandwagon to them after they got beaten by Nova lmao even the guy who is the clan leader of Nova is just another bandwagon from KsK who joined Nova after they lost Aden to them :D Anyways bottomline is we don't have anything to gain out of taking Aden considering with the exception of it we own everything in Chronos taking Aden from Nova will just kill them off something we don't want to do as this will just kill Chronos Server 

You realise that this narrative of "We don't want to take Aden because it would kill off Nova" doesn't quite fit with all the actions taken by MS in the last months such as the aggresive recruiting policy including cross-server recruiting and non-Dark recruiting as meatshield in an alt clan to get the numbers for Siege (or at least to take them away from Nova's net) or the fact that you bringed up to proper 3 casters at the same time to Aden's Altar, right?

I mean, I guess every Siege was simply Katrise cancelling his own cresting everytime he reached 90%, just to pretend you actually wanted it but not really. You deserve an Oscar for such an acting xD

It's so hard to say: "We won the PvP but failed to crest", which is more or less the trend since Nov/Dec?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Keoz said:

You realise that this narrative of "We don't want to take Aden because it would kill off Nova" doesn't quite fit with all the actions taken by MS in the last months such as the aggresive recruiting policy including cross-server recruiting and non-Dark recruiting as meatshield in an alt clan to get the numbers for Siege (or at least to take them away from Nova's net) or the fact that you bringed up to proper 3 casters at the same time to Aden's Altar, right?

I mean, I guess every Siege was simply Katrise cancelling his own cresting everytime he reached 90%, just to pretend you actually wanted it but not really. You deserve an Oscar for such an acting xD

It's so hard to say: "We won the PvP but failed to crest", which is more or less the trend since Nov/Dec?

Pure invention, what world do you live in... xD 

Keoz don't be fooled. 
Already in another topic where dudot said he would like to fight against the MS Truffle and aizen intervened. 
Truffle does not need it but aizen is so scared about dh that he would do anything to keep them on naia [the nova on naia lie served to that]
If DH lands on chronos aizen has nowhere to run away anymore.

5 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Keoz don't be fooled. 
Already in another topic where dudot said he would like to fight against the MS Truffle and aizen intervened. 
Truffle does not need it but aizen is so scared about dh that he would do anything to keep them on naia [the nova on naia lie served to that]
If DH lands on chronos aizen has nowhere to run away anymore.

oh boy, you are so deceived about DH against MS ... you always try to put them against MS, but seriously haha this is not going to happen. Oh yeah... if I could tell you what my little birds told me let nova trying to push max and some naia trash against ms, friends of DH .. aka omen, foto etc and soon you will see something ... maybe not as you want xD and once again, aizen will not kiss you .. forget him heartbroken girl. Your obsession is getting embarrassing. 9_9

Mmmm on restart medic aizen down 24/7 trust me.

Btw you should buy some other accounts

reno, kkk we know you

Why don't you get some fresh air?

It's a 3.30 h mant do you know it ?

You can check yourself who wrote "i would like to figh MS"

I'm not dudot.

About Aden,  Say that MS does not care about this is hypocrite, they should assume that. this isnt to say ms is a weak or Nova etc ... it's like keoz said, it's not difficult to assume "we won the pvp, but we lost the cast". Aden is like cherry on the cake. A cake without a cherry is still missing a special ingredient, but that does not mean that the cake is bad (considering that all the ingredients are there :ph34r:)  ... btw these last weeks were maybe the best weeks of pvp in chronos on Sundays. if Nova were not like baby crying about losing pvp, this could be every day.

6 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Mmmm on restart medic aizen down 24/7 trust me.

Btw you should buy some other accounts

reno, kkk we know you

Why don't you get some fresh air?

It's a 3.30 h mant do you know it ?

You can check yourself who wrote "i would like to figh MS"

I'm not dudot.

if you saw (or was) in the penultimate dimensional siege this already happened between friends (21 vs 21). and was a great pvp independent of the result for both clans, since max and nova gave up the dimensional siege someone has to have some fun.... You can check spartianguard healers stream 

1 hour ago, Keoz said:

For someone who is a one shot material tank and is in a clan without a castle you sure talk a lot lmao

1 hour ago, Jinkariya said:

For someone who is a one shot material tank and is in a clan without a castle you sure talk a lot lmao

Let me summarize it for you: No arguments xD

Someone told me once and focal beeing kissing the floor as usual. I refused to log in to help ms so i don't know.

Just my curiosity. Zuzu gave the permission to pk aizen for free without touching the others?

Damn :)

lmao as far as I'm concerned right now MS and DH are in good terms because of the situation that MAX and Nova are now merged into 1 clan I don't know who keeps making up stuff that I'm scared of someone or any clan lmao but regardless I only like winning and I don't hold grudges since as far as I'm concerned anyone who gives more importance with grudges above his/her own clan doesn't deserve to be in any leadership position let alone be in a clan at all. But go on keep on trying stirring up drama only low tier people will end up getting pulled on that :D

How can i explain the whole situation to you?

I left DH and I left naia.

DH are focused on gathering all the mats for f2pr's dragon gun stage 2 + some other secret project. I am not.

To me or MS will be stopped now or it will be too late.

Believe me or not i have many friend in ms, because i have, and i had, many friends in every top clan, serverwide speaking and you should ask to yourself who made a guide in 4game for a tank.

I spent a lot although i'm not that mad like truffle. I still prefer women and cars in that order, and if i have spare money pixels, in this order.

This is a videogame. My goal is to pk you non-stop.

1 hour ago, Quitted said:

DH are focused on gathering all the mats for f2pr's dragon gun stage 2 + some other secret project. I am not.

I made this bow 12h after fragment drop... 

gathering mats? secret project? Dude, are you sure that you was in DH? On Naia there are many clans with yellow crest :)

14 minutes ago, dUdot said:

I made this bow 12h after fragment drop... 

gathering mats? secret project? Dude, are you sure that you was in DH? On Naia there are many clans with yellow crest :)

Lets put this way. I could say many things but i don't have ss or videos to prove it.

Btw

On 19/3/2018 at 5:23 PM, dUdot said:

Mate, I didn't forget. Mats for 2nd lvl bow, +18 cloaks and jewels are ready to make one more kk dmg on you :)

Have fun on naia.

3 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Lets put this way. I could say many things but i don't have ss or videos to prove it.

You are speaking like you know more than exe/me/Ozzy while things are very simple.

Let me guess, Valakas Retri is our secret project :D

We have nothing to hide, You don't know more than top MS/Nova players

18 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Btw

Have fun on naia.

10 minutes ago, dUdot said:

You are speaking like you know more than exe/me/Ozzy while things are very simple.

Let me guess, Valakas Retri is our secret project :D

We have nothing to hide, You don't know more than top MS/Nova players

lol RANDOM quitted unmasked hahahahahaha poor boy disillusioned... this sick boy can be worse than iamtheNOOB. keep inventing your lies xD

Aizen get a life please.

He said he isn't gathering matherials. Bum

He said he doesn't have any secret project. Lal

He said I don't know more than him, exe or ozzy like them are speaking with the others. Lal.

Tbh who cares about DH anymore. They want to farm a dead server? Who am i to force them to move to kick your ass?

48 minutes ago, Quitted said:

He said he isn't gathering matherials. Bum

I'm gathering, not DH :) I have my own farm

And BOW is not the 1st goal (if you were in DH, you would know)

48 minutes ago, Quitted said:

He said he doesn't have any secret project. Lal

I don't....

And?)

17 hours ago, Quitted said:

How can i explain the whole situation to you?

I left DH and I left naia.

To me or MS will be stopped now or it will be too late.

Believe me or not i have many friend in ms, because i have, and i had, many friends in every top clan, serverwide speaking and you should ask to yourself who made a guide in 4game for a tank.

I spent a lot although i'm not that mad like truffle. I still prefer women and cars in that order, and if i have spare money pixels, in this order.

This is a videogame. My goal is to pk you non-stop.

Didn't you say you were in DH how dudot doesn't know you :D you should stop living a lie son :P lastly I don't know why you keep insisting that every other forum account who argues with you is me like kid if I wanna say something I'll make sure whoever I'm talking to knows that's me I've got nothing to hide proven that after I made this new account I made a forum account with the same name of my new main character :P Anyways you've been discovered kid I'm not even surprised if you're one of those butthurt kids from husaria :D 

Didn't you say you were in DH how dudot doesn't know you :D you should stop living a lie son :P 

On forum he acts like a old-core-DH-member-who-knows-all-our-secrets. Maybe he was in DH, who knows (Our clan has been created in 2005/6)

16 hours ago, xRenocarpet said:

lol RANDOM quitted unmasked hahahahahaha poor boy disillusioned... this sick boy can be worse than iamtheNOOB. keep inventing your lies

Didn't you say you were in DH how dudot doesn't know you :D you should stop living a lie son :P lastly I don't know why you keep insisting that every other forum account

Maybe because you are the only dumb who lives in nova forum waiting for an appliance form to bast in.

15 hours ago, dUdot said:

And?)

And have fun on naia.

how dudot doesn't know you 

If dudot will feel better yes i never joined dh since 8 years.

I'm not even surprised if you're one of those butthurt kids from husaria :D 

You didn't sleep for a month so i will not bash you.

One thing is to be an husarian. You can send a whatsap message

Another thing is to be a dh member well known by husarians who has some influence on husarians.

I bet you didn't get the difference. Log in another one of your 49 ccounts and post your bs

Archived