Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Juji

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, December 25, 2019 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour. 

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Lucy and Rok’s Holiday Event will be available for the next two weeks.
  • Holiday Server Settings are available for the next two weeks:
    • XP/SP Boost + 50%
    • No XP Loss Upon Death
    • Augmentation Removal Fee = 0 Adena
    • Raid Boss Spawn Time Reduced by 50%
  • Freya’s Fortune Stick items and the Ultimate Holiday Pack will be available for the next two weeks.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates

1 minute ago, Juji said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, December 25, 2019 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour. 

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Lucy and Rok’s Holiday Event will be available for the next two weeks.
  • Holiday Server Settings are available for the next two weeks:
  • XP/SP Boost + 50%No XP Loss Upon Death
  • Augmentation Removal Fee = 0 Adena
  • Raid Boss Spawn Time Reduced by 50%
  • Freya’s Fortune Stick items and the Ultimate Holiday Pack will be available for the next two weeks.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates

@JujiHow about having those so-called devs finally resolving the latency issues. Yes, I submitted a support ticket with my DxDiag file and after running HiJackThis and WinMRT they come back and say " At this time, we are aware of the current issue regarding latency and the devs are currently looking into this. I'm afraid that there is no estimated time of when the issue will be fixed. Your patience and understanding is appreciated,"

This has been going on for months!! It appears to be regional and fluctuates. No further comment... otherwise I'll most likely be banned.

I used to have latency problems after restart we had last time it is working fine now. Try contacting your ISP about the problem if you are using wi-fi switch to wired connection. When i contacted my ISP i got sent new router to me because my old one wasn't running properly but my internet was running ok without any problems just Lineage 2 was lagging. If it still lags try changing your ISP

3 minutes ago, Kellian said:

I used to have latency problems after restart we had last time it is working fine now. Try contacting your ISP about the problem if you are using wi-fi switch to wired connection. When i contacted my ISP i got sent new router to me because my old one wasn't running properly but my internet was running ok without any problems just Lineage 2 was lagging. If it still lags try changing your ISP

This never happened until 2 weeks or so ago. I'm on a wifi and can't connect via a wired connection because I'm renting a room in a private home. I did talk to AtlantBB and all they did was reset the modem/router.

• L2 Team
15 minutes ago, Gem said:

Latency is substantially better now. I cannot say if its perfect, because it has been a while, but so far it is acceptable -- and whoever is saying it is not has some other agenda.

The server performance since the hotfix last week had reduced the server CPU usage by more than 50%, so you should not experience any of those latency issues that were started back in August.

This is ur gift bro!!!!!!

• The Give A Gift, Get A Gift event will run until January 8, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. PST.

• We will retroactively apply the rewards to any qualified players beginning from the start of the Freya’s Fortune Stick promotion (December 11, 2019).

• Use the Gift function in the L2 Store to gift a friend either Freya’s Fortune Stick (x10) or Freya’s Fortune Sticks (x100). After gifting a friend, you’ll be qualified to receive the Freya’s Ice Roses reward in return.

• Qualified players will receive Freya’s Ice Roses (x10) after gifting Freya’s Fortune Stick (x10).

• Qualified players will receive  Freya’s Ice Roses (x100) after gifting Freya’s Fortune Stick (x100).

• Only available once per account for the gifter, not the receiver. A gifting player will only be eligible for one reward.

They dont gift us , but instead buy sticks witch means they get money and u gift ur friend lol... So where is nc soft gift for us? What do we get free from this game ? Even none tradible items so we canot make money out of it but atleast is usiful to grow ...

• Juji unpinned this topic