craft material

Should i keep all fragment and mats?, and exchange it for new craft item? or sell it to grocery? for sure recipe will sell, but for lv1-lv5 mats + fragment, i feel its better to keep it and exchange it to new mats, not sure where, but maybe it was 1 of aram video, he was say, can exchange old mats to new 1.

Edited by KissMyKnife

ok i lower my craft collection, selled all r recipe + keys and lv1-lv3 mats, all was 450m, so now i have only r95 + r99 weap armor recipe + keys and lv4 + lv5 mats, if i sell it on grocery will get like  "6.3b" :D if i think right, maybe better if i sell all on grocery, instead to craft it, cause all clean weap + armor price, will go down if we get exalted weapon and armor. but not sure hm. i think i wait the patch note first.

Crafting System

• Crafting system has been revamped.

• All recipes and recipe items will be removed from characters with the update.

• Recipes registered to each character have been removed, and a refund has been issued in Adena.

It means that all non learned recipes and all crafting material will be removed from inventory/warehaus? @Juji