Tyrr Duelist Setup - Help

Emuriel

first, sorry for making new thread for something like other post but im not sure if tyrr duelist is the same as other type of tyrrs.

I have tyrr duelist 99 and im not ethusiastic with dmg i dealt.

i have +5 blessed apoca dualsword, aug +115 patk, SA patk+6%, atkspd +15% (not bad untill i get 99...)

-instina ring warrior/octavis ring warrior
-octavis necklace warrior
-orfen soul/zaken earring
-octavis shirt/commando belt/adventurer bracelet/hellfire/venirs+6
-dyes +5str/+3str/+5dex // what i guess: 3x5str or 2x5str/1x(4str+2cha)
-hair accessory: dex3 + crit rate +50
-seraph heavy+3 atk type

what could be the best equip, including everything (realistic), for this class?

im the type of dualsword but maybe i have to go for 2-H sword, what should be the best options for player dynamics or dmg?

and please in what order should i goes changing equip? (guess first is the weapon...)

ill really appreciate your comments!

Hi 

What you have are great for beginner but you are now getter close to the end of beginner gear :$  

From now better stuff start to cost more   :( 

First question:  Do you have a dual class ?   if not now would be a good time to start (could be a iss to share gear)   dual skills are great - and free

Dual - P. Atk./M. Atk. Increase  and Dual - Berserker's Rage  would help. 

Also you have revelation skill Skill 1914 1.jpg Savage 

Duelist = Dual sword 

Gear: Tauti bracelet +4 STR   and CoC PVE attack belt are cheap and would help.

Don't focus on dyes keep for now you should start to save up

You both need better armor( R95 +6 set)  and better weapon.  

lets see...duelist work like any other tyrr...your setup should be like: pcrit damage>>>element>>>patack.

1. aug +115 patk, SA patk+6%, atkspd +15% -not good, you need best+15% pcrit damage or +70 element atack, sa:pcrit damage/atack speed-pcrit damage

2.instina ring warrior-change it...its not good. try to buy: roc/baium/aq

3.talismans: add abundance talisman hunter or better lvl1, add anakim, venir if its not +14 use it only if you have free slot

4.dyes ...+15 str, no other option to consider

5.hair accessory: dex is kinda useless for tyrr, you need to buy: str+patack or cha+patack or con+patack

6.seraph heavy+3 atk type-its fine...change it for light if you manage to stack all above...its last concern in your case.

7.other items to consider: faction talismans, pve cloak, circlets, aghations and brooch&jewels(ruby lvl 3 its a must)

Here's my brutal honest opinion just change class right now Duelist is just not a class someone without a deep pocket should play once you hit around 101 it will be tough to level that just through dailies and exp pts doesn't like taking a duelist specially if its undergeared. If you wanna play a tyrr I suggest going for GK or Titan or if you find a CP a dreadnought should be good since it's a great CC class for open field exp 

2 hours ago, Jinkariya said:

Here's my brutal honest opinion just change class right now Duelist is just not a class someone without a deep pocket should play once you hit around 101 it will be tough to level that just through dailies and exp pts doesn't like taking a duelist specially if its undergeared. If you wanna play a tyrr I suggest going for GK or Titan or if you find a CP a dreadnought should be good since it's a great CC class for open field exp 

raw reality but is true, i try to talk to clannies subjets like this, they choose expensive classes with zero budget , then they hit the wall at 101 , sometimes someone say something like hey dont be like that let him play the class that he like , let him be dagger for example,  is like in life you choose to be a philosopher,  that  for rich people brah 

I wouldn't go for weapon first, I would actually go for armor. In your case get a +6 twilight light or a +4 seraph light set, it will be fine until 99 and it will give you a damage boost as well. Duel blunts is also another thing to consider, check prices as they are normally WAY cheaper than duels but have minor drawbacks. Save up everything you have until 99 and then start to work on gear.

53 minutes ago, Auburn said:

I wouldn't go for weapon first, I would actually go for armor. In your case get a +6 twilight light or a +4 seraph light set, it will be fine until 99 and it will give you a damage boost as well. Duel blunts is also another thing to consider, check prices as they are normally WAY cheaper than duels but have minor drawbacks. Save up everything you have until 99 and then start to work on gear.

One minor observation Auburn...he is already 99 :D

thanks all for the data. I want to keep and see for myself what is the best i can lead the char. 

also if i change class i have to start again from 85 right?

last thing, what should be the weapon? bloody r99 / enhanced shadow dual? -> what would be enough?

Archived