khava vrs titan dps 101

Gastric_Penguin

i know this is a repetitive subjet, but sorry  is not clear and i know we have veteran wise people , i want to be a good dps , to help my clan , as i see titan activated have 20% more p attack than a khava, but khavatari have 30%- resist fist chance  10% ,  with a pom , for pve , titan slasher or khava fist, what make more damage over all 

First...you can help your clan by investing like 10 000 usd in your char. A naked GK or Titan have no value....its not about skills its about gear.

Second, if you really want to help...play an aoe class like feoh. I think a staked feoh in our days is more useful then a tyrr. If you are poor(not a shame in that) and still want to play a dd class go for Othel...atleast you give CW debuff for your party.

Last, you should ask: here is my equip and lvl.... how can I improve my damage?. A general question wont help, we dont know what advice to give you.

7 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

First...you can help your clan by investing like 10 000 usd in your char. A naked GK or Titan have no value....its not about skills its about gear.

Second, if you really want to help...play an aoe class like feoh. I think a staked feoh in our days is more useful then a tyrr. If you are poor(not a shame in that) and still want to play a dd class go for Othel...atleast you give CW debuff for your party.

Last, you should ask: here is my equip and lvl.... how can I improve my damage?. A general question wont help, we dont know what advice to give you.

my bad , i shoud say i have the gear for a titan or khava , and i have 2 archers in the main pt of the clan  and we will need a burst,  i have the char lvl up with the dual this is my gear

ruby 4 opal 4 red cat 3 diam 3 pearl 3

venir 14 seven sings , gc talis 8 i hope to have it 10 soon, abun 1 longing

shiny , rare pack , bloody set +8 light , +12 bloody weapond for transform 3 sa tyr , aug 15 crit damage, elmore.cloack.+10 aug 4 pve damage,  noble tiara +5 str , 50 element 

giant aug 15%.crit damage

at the moment im a iss blade dancer , I was titan before but i made the mistake of trading the cloack for ferios then i went to the suport path, and i slowly been gearing bit for bit, now i have better gear , and i feel is time to come back to the dd path

change to gk with no hesitation, prolly you will do "solo" as main DD all instances with proper supports

altar af k99 that would help a cp of your clan not to mention all epic bosses will be easy peazy!

the gears u got are more than enaugh..............

gl

2 hours ago, Gastric_Penguin said:

my bad , i shoud say i have the gear for a titan or khava , and i have 2 archers in the main pt of the clan  and we will need a burst,  i have the char lvl up with the dual this is my gear

ruby 4 opal 4 red cat 3 diam 3 pearl 3

venir 14 seven sings , gc talis 8 i hope to have it 10 soon, abun 1 longing

shiny , rare pack , bloody set +8 light , +12 bloody weapond for transform 3 sa tyr , aug 15 crit damage, elmore.cloack.+10 aug 4 pve damage,  noble tiara +5 str , 50 element 

giant aug 15%.crit damage

at the moment im a iss blade dancer , I was titan before but i made the mistake of trading the cloack for ferios then i went to the suport path, and i slowly been gearing bit for bit, now i have better gear , and i feel is time to come back to the dd path

You have a nice equip, you know what a titan can do...go GK and share with us your experience. On next red libra ill change my self from Titan in GK...till then I just take a deserved break.

For best performace you should have an Eviscerator in party :X...Gk+Evi best peer in game. The only thing that is annoying on Gk is the berseker hp condition :)

1 hour ago, Pleistoros said:

You have a nice equip, you know what a titan can do...go GK and share with us your experience. On next red libra ill change my self from Titan in GK...till then I just take a deserved break.

For best performace you should have an Eviscerator in party :X...Gk+Evi best peer in game. The only thing that is annoying on Gk is the berseker hp condition :)

thank you i wish you good luck as well,  when i was titan i had the bloody weapond and the cloack , no augs no jewells  no set, and at that time i was doing epic tauti 1 br for my clan, my main is a tank, and i got the main really behind, like i was 102 dual titan , 100 main tank, so i sold the cloak, and the slasher and i gear up the tank , was a hard sacrifice not have dps anymore but i really like tank playing, im tank almost 104 now , and without sacrificing tank gear slowly i got bloody duals for my now dual iss, i try this, that and here i got the aug , got iss 103 , using the same tank gear , now i will be back tyr as intended with a gear that i never had at that time , i dnt notice that furious fist have 10% critical damage and furious slasher dont, i know khava will be the best option,  waiting for red libra to try it now

• 4 weeks later...

I will go the same route this red Libra event. I have seen some awesome titan builds but realise that I will only ever be a middle geared player. For this I think GK will do better.

I like the idea of having a pole and using for various instances but I just don't have or can justify the extra cost.

With the removal of sos, I think we'll see a lot less titan and more GK/Evi rolling around.

6 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

Any update on this? Did any of you changed dual to GK? How is it? :)

it was great i doubled the damage than before i was doing k99 solo in 15 now i do it in 6 min , now im "able" to do gc solo with a iss box ( i can do it with the damage but the paralisis and if i have 4 mobs hitting me i cant survive that and im lazy for box , the idea is use one iss and thats it.. i have reuse of furious fist 2.20 min , but the skill last 1.10 min (+10) i wait 1.10 of reuse, the debuff -30 fist resist activate every  15 secs , is hard to tell coz the mobs of af and gc low last 2 or 3 seconds , im strong like a titan activated when i active , and im lot stronger  when i do regular hits , dont be worry about the lost of damage against titan ( activated 10%- but when i land the debuff you hit 20%+) the only difference is the titan activated aoe , 

because i was iss 103 bd i had to prepare a secondary iss , my recommendation is a hiero 101 dual doomcryer 85 then enchant wiz warrior harmony as your pocket can ( i did a +14 it last 50 minutes i think is 90 seconds per lvl) easy i wiz warrior my self then i change to hiero, pom + longer melodys and easy aoe debuff ,  is a easy set up for a box, you have to lvl up only the main and awaken the dual  85 is all what you need, best iss combo ever 

On 5/24/2018 at 4:23 PM, Gastric_Penguin said:

i know this is a repetitive subjet, but sorry  is not clear and i know we have veteran wise people , i want to be a good dps , to help my clan , as i see titan activated have 20% more p attack than a khava, but khavatari have 30%- resist fist chance  10% ,  with a pom , for pve , titan slasher or khava fist, what make more damage over all 

Titan in all chronicle is top pve titan always farm all so warcryer crit dmg+ pom + cat buff no sonatas +sos =]

21 minutes ago, dvpKAKdcp said:

Titan in all chronicle is top pve titan always farm all so warcryer crit dmg+ pom + cat buff no sonatas +sos =]

thank you for your response but im not taking the retributer in the equation one because the sos days probably are over, and even if not im trying to minimize the carry of boxes even if im loosing important damage, i dont want to get used to something not permanent,  and probably on slasher or fist,  fist have more damage if you are counting activated and not activated time dps overall 

One of my characters is a titan, and I love him, but tempted to go back to GK now that he has much better equipment than he did when I first changed from GK to Titan. If my level 99 archer can solo K99 (with occasional assist from ISS), a similar level and equipped GK should be able to manage it in slightly less time is my guess. I'll have to test it out..

i watched both update video Etina's End and Ofren, in both update work with sos, but still, tyrr will lose sos, because there is no mastery for cane, so you have 2 option

1, Tauti or Frenzies Tauti
Or
2. buy avenger, will work with sos and you have mastery as well, but on Titan Furious Slasher will not work on avenger

Archived