CLOAK ENCHANTED

Arag

CHECK REPPLY FROM GM 

here say if cloak enchante is really boost for xp i mean here make bad rate for enchanted for many ppl using DOLLARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

CHEAT scamer

• Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having a difficult time trying to enchant your character's Cloak. Enchanting gear is intended to be a challenging task, as it can greatly benefit your character. I understand that Enchantment Scrolls can be very expensive, and there is a chance they can fail each time. Please understand that this is highly governed by random mechanics.

If you wish changes could be made on the Enchantment rates/system, recommend posting your thoughts on our forums where they can be viewed by the Development Team and fellow players firsthand. You can reach the forums at the following link: https://forums.lineage2.com/

If you have any other questions, please let us know. Until then, take care.

Regards,

GM SAI
    NCSOFT Support Team

•  

Let me guess, you have no luck dyes, used no LUC boosts, have no enchant shirt but tried regardless and now you are complaining? I made my own +10, over 3 cloak events and after 21 or 22 legendary scrolls made it legendary, it is hard, i mean, really hard, but if you are not making everything to maximize the probability of succeeding, why are you whining?

1 hour ago, Neesir said:

Let me guess, you have no luck dyes, used no LUC boosts, have no enchant shirt but tried regardless and now you are complaining? I made my own +10, over 3 cloak events and after 21 or 22 legendary scrolls made it legendary, it is hard, i mean, really hard, but if you are not making everything to maximize the probability of succeeding, why are you whining?

Problem is all those things hard to gather event for middle players. For newbies, who spent some real money, it's pure scam. But they pay only once and leave then forever. #nclosers

PS.

+5 should be easily achievable in the current game state. It might be satisfy players.

+5++ - little challenging

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

Mixa describe Hard as it applies to this game..

Skill? maybe the use of combos?

no wait, surely you mean its hard like opening the correct window, putting in the correct items?

Wait I know.. Its hard because chances are so low based on OP luck toons some people have.. so if they are able to enchant with ease then why not lower the chance and screw everyone else..

thats it.. has to be..

• Like 1

All the people found that this event was a scam, but the gms will not do anything.
In times of global trouble and lack of money ... it occurs to them to scam with events at low rates.
I personally stop playing this game.
a total disappointment

3 hours ago, Fit0rel said:

All the people found that this event was a scam, but the gms will not do anything.
In times of global trouble and lack of money ... it occurs to them to scam with events at low rates.
I personally stop playing this game.
a total disappointment

I have honestly not laughed harder in my entire life. "in times of global trouble and lack of money........" you decided to spend you money on a game rather than buy food/clothing/toilet paper/rent. NCSoft isn't the stupid one here. Sheep, every single last one of you are sheep.

12 hours ago, ZooArcher said:

Mixa describe Hard as it applies to this game..

Skill? maybe the use of combos?

no wait, surely you mean its hard like opening the correct window, putting in the correct items?

Wait I know.. Its hard because chances are so low based on OP luck toons some people have.. so if they are able to enchant with ease then why not lower the chance and screw everyone else..

thats it.. has to be..

Well I personally made 3 cloacks to +10 and 2 to +7 (all Elmore). First 2 were +7, one at the first promo, second at the one that followed.

Then on the next one made 3x +10.

Also made 4 legendary. I must say that the hardest to me were the legendary, which took 31, 44, 34, 21 scrolls respectively.

Also it took quite a large amount off of my Adena when I did them (except the second one, which it took a total of 9 scrolls to get to +7).

I consider myself being lucky though, since I did them all on my main toon, which is Orc and has no luck dyes and such. I think I was somewhere around 50 LUC back then.

Edited by mixa

4 hours ago, mixa said:

Eh bien, j'ai personnellement fait 3 cloacks à +10 et 2 à +7 (tous des Elmore). Les 2 premiers étaient +7, un à la première promo, deuxième à celui qui a suivi.

Ensuite, le suivant a fait 3x +10.

A également fait 4 légendaires. Je dois dire que le plus difficile pour moi a été le légendaire, qui a pris respectivement 31, 44, 34, 21 rouleaux.

De plus, cela a pris une assez grande quantité de mon Adena quand je les ai faites (sauf le deuxième, qui a pris un total de 9 parchemins pour arriver à +7).

Je me considère comme chanceux, car je les ai tous fait sur mon toon principal, qui est Orc et n'a pas de colorants de chance et autres. Je pense que j'étais quelque part autour de 50 LUC à l'époque.

Do you work for ncsoft? 90% of the players here are not happy and you managed to make 5 cloak I don't even believe poor boy go

You have to treat the cloaks like most things NCSoft has to offer. Buy 2, lvl them side by side. Never take both of them back down together, only up. Even if its crazy hard you will still have 1 at the highest lvl you could get them. My dwarf has 53 luck. I currently have 2 +8 cloaks. Gonna make them Legendary and try for higher. If all else fails i will atlease have 1 cloak at +8. Costly? About as costly as anything else in this game. I cry alot like most, then i accept my losses and move on. This game is like Vegas, the house always wins.

10 hours ago, ShrodingersCat said:

I have honestly not laughed harder in my entire life. "in times of global trouble and lack of money........" you decided to spend you money on a game rather than buy food/clothing/toilet paper/rent. NCSoft isn't the stupid one here. Sheep, every single last one of you are sheep.

And that new gucci jacket is not cheap meybe he should ask NCsoft to lower price of it too?