HOMUMCULUS

44 minutes ago, Combatmuggins said:

need to take a look into enchant for this crap i've spent billions on sp and never goes to 3rd part of the first section in communing enchant.i know its chance but i have used 30+ maybe enchants and allways goes back to start?

I've spent 100 points for 2 commune skills to go stage 3 so... pray to your gods for some luck. If not, settle with stage 2 and solved ^_^

stage 2 is pretty good (if homu is luminus you get con/men/luck +3) cha is a non factor compared to other stats...

18 minutes ago, Nymphadorae said:

I've spent 100 points for 2 commune skills to go stage 3 so... pray to your gods for some luck. If not, settle with stage 2 and solved ^_^

It is all about luck. Getting general, mid or top homunculus. Same goes for commune skills.

On my main i did at least 20 homunculus and yet 1 mid juju while on my evi I got on 1st try immediately a top one for the right class.

I am still trying to get a Luminous one. Don't even get me started on how much SP I've used creating and killing off homunculus. The devs should have also given us pre-birth testing so that we know the genetic make-up of the damn creature in advance. If we abort in time we get half of HP, VIT, SP and adena back.:) 

Edited by Mystikal

4 hours ago, Mystikal said:

I am still trying to get a Luminous one. Don't even get me started on how much SP I've used creating and killing off homunculus. The devs should have also given us pre-birth testing so that we know the genetic make-up of the damn creature in advance. If we abort in time we get half of HP, VIT, SP and adena back.:) 

SP not problem in game. To get full SP (50bil) - even for me need just half day. Problem just VIT - that need fol lvl up char - because just with VIT forking most post.