what about the return of the old variety of clasess?

sendry

still waiting to the creator to extend the variety of classes... is getting boring to fight with a same sigel or iss or mage of another race that have almost the same skills that you ¬¬ am i right? -.-

Well, to be honest, I've played the game for around 9 years now and I STILL haven't tried all out of the currently avalible classes in L2 ^_^ 

They even added the erthea race which added a lot more variety and thought into the game. Honestly, At first, it was just a Sigel Knight, or Iss Enchanter and nothing else, in terms of major variations in the class. So they added the Sigel Hell Knight, Iss Hierophant and etc. etc. 

So dunno, it's just my honest opinion. :D 

16 hours ago, Juuzou said:

Well, to be honest, I've played the game for around 9 years now and I STILL haven't tried all out of the currently avalible classes in L2 ^_^ 

They even added the erthea race which added a lot more variety and thought into the game. Honestly, At first, it was just a Sigel Knight, or Iss Enchanter and nothing else, in terms of major variations in the class. So they added the Sigel Hell Knight, Iss Hierophant and etc. etc. 

So dunno, it's just my honest opinion. :D 

Class variety now compared to pre-god is a joke, which is what OP is saying, dunno what you're on about. 

7 hours ago, Znipo said:

Class variety now compared to pre-god is a joke, which is what OP is saying, dunno what you're on about. 

Well dunno, might of had misunderstood his topic, but still... either way, I get that yeah. Pre-god class variety was uncompareble.:pp 

18 hours ago, Juuzou said:

Well dunno, might of had misunderstood his topic, but still... either way, I get that yeah. Pre-god class variety was uncompareble.:pp 

What i was trying to say is that if you compare the skills of a same class like sigel for example, there is no much difference between a sigel phoenix knigh and hell knight (for example they both have the same auras, and probably almost the same attack skills), the same thing of an iss or maybe a tyrr. The thing is that at least on the 2 class and 3 class there was more difference between each class and races than you can probably identify, comparing the 4 class that is pretty boring ¬¬ ... so i hope that they change that on the future :/

funny example cause tanks at 101 do NOT have the same aura lol.. and they have some minor but important differances besides that.. it's even so that for PVP right now there's only 1 tank class which is hands down the best option out of all 4 making the other 3 nearly redundant outside for some die hards and Oly hero purposes..

same has been done with ISS, at lvl 103 they get different lvl2 Harmonies and again some minor tweaks were made on their skills that makes them quite different from eachother like SwM ISS has a skill that gives whole party 50% patt/matt boost just by landing certain debufs on mobs

and really you think all tyrs are the same ? then why do you think there are mainly ONLY Titans & Tyrants around and almost no Warsmiths Dreads or Duelists ?

what class & at what level do you play that you have these intresting believes ?

so you have to say to me that i have to wait to lvl 100+ to see a difference between skill races, really?... and actually if you campare the old classes that existist (im meaning 2° and 3°) they had a lot of more difference than now... where, as you told, there are just MINOR differences between each races skills, when in a past there was a lot of difference and was much little entertaiment before creating the 4° class... and i didnt played all the classes yet im just especulating(but i would like you to answer me if im wrong at all) seeing the others character playing and looking lack of difference between races... so that its the main topic LACK OF DIFFERENCES OF SKILLS RACES, i dont care if is a minor difference, it has to be a lot difference like was before, because thats making the game losing the spark that has. =/

Games with a trillion different classes tend to not fare very well over time. These days it seems hard enough to find an iss for a k90 within a reasonable amount of time, let alone needing 2 different buffers to get barely enough buffs. The game has changed over time, if you want to reminisce the past, you may as well try out classic.

On 6/16/2018 at 2:27 PM, Draecke said:

funny example cause tanks at 101 do NOT have the same aura lol.. and they have some minor but important differances besides that.. it's even so that for PVP right now there's only 1 tank class which is hands down the best option out of all 4 making the other 3 nearly redundant outside for some die hards and Oly hero purposes..

And which tank is that?

22 hours ago, Dargor said:

Games with a trillion different classes tend to not fare very well over time. These days it seems hard enough to find an iss for a k90 within a reasonable amount of time, let alone needing 2 different buffers to get barely enough buffs. The game has changed over time, if you want to reminisce the past, you may as well try out classic.

yeah probably i will have to do that =/ a shame but what we can do...

Archived