race change

Arscher

If you change race with L2 Store ticket, you change from a Human to Dark Elf, while your tank stays the same class (as a Paladin, assuming that's what you have right now). And skills and everything else stays the same.

If you change your class in Red Libra (only dual class, main class can't be changed for now), you can change from Paladin to Shilen's Templar while keeping your race (you stay as a Human, assuming that's what you have right now). But yes, the skills that are not shared between both classes, will disappear, and their enchants as well.

• Like 1

l2store has chaos essence and dual chaos essence that can change class within it's arch type so PK can become SK but will loose the originals class specific skills and no refund on skill oe's of those lost skills in case any were oe'd

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Nymphadorae said:

If you change race with L2 Store ticket, you change from a Human to Dark Elf, while your tank stays the same class (as a Paladin, assuming that's what you have right now). And skills and everything else stays the same.

@Arscher

Minor clarification here: After the change, you will have the base racial statistics of whatever race/class you change to. So if you change from a Human to a Dark Elf, you will have a Dark Elf's STR, DEX, INT, etc.

Edited by Get2ThePoint
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Arscher said:

hi,

if i change my tanks class from Human too Darkelf will i keep my Knights Aura so that Paladins Auro get changed for Templars Aura?

Or can i only change class while red liberia and loose all skills?

If you changed race, All skills and class continue same only changed your "aparence,pasive racial Skill and Base stats" Skills dont afect.  You lost Skill when changed your class to other class.

And yes more ppl changed Race only for aparead in top rank. Example im position 90+ on human i changed to Kamael and enter in top 15 xD  wasted adena for me. For other pobrably good its enter in top 3 race and take  Bonus.

3 hours ago, Rinoita said:

And yes more ppl changed Race only for aparead in top rank. Example im position 90+ on human i changed to Kamael and enter in top 15 xD  wasted adena for me. For other pobrably good its enter in top 3 race and take  Bonus.

I call BS... https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/210341186-Race-Change-Service-FAQ

Race Change Service Rules & Requirements

• Can only be used for the regular Lineage II servers
  • A character’s race may be changed as often as once per week.
  • Must be level 85 and already have an awakened class.
  • Can request changes to Race and Race Model (Fighter/Mystic for Humans and Orcs).
    • Can also request to keep your race, but change the race model if you wish.
  • Racial stats and passive skills will be changed to the new race.
  • The following races/classes cannot use the Race Change Service:
    • Cannot change from or to Ertheia and Kamael Races.
    • If your character has a Dominator or Maestro class as the main class, dual class, or subclass then you cannot use the race change service.
  • The Race Change Service is processed within approximately 24 hours.
Edited by SammlerMull