7v7 ~ Nova & MS

Fooz

On 6/23/2018 at 11:51 PM, Surgical said:

a party that has full lvl 6 jewels and +18-20 cloaks against a party that has ONE level 5 jewel in the party. LOL, those are the only kind of wins you can get it seems

so why u stay in ms then? oh, i forgot, 80% from ms detagg in Pve clan almost all time except the 2 hours of siege.

i saw it looks like an arranged pvp on sea of spores so why u complain about it?

53 minutes ago, Lo0neyTunes said:

so why u stay in ms then? oh, i forgot, 80% from ms detagg in Pve clan almost all time except the 2 hours of siege.

i saw it looks like an arranged pvp on sea of spores so why u complain about it?

pointing out the obvious and complaining are two different things. And what does this have to do with staying in MS? Be brain dead somewhere else.

On 6/23/2018 at 11:51 PM, Surgical said:

a party that has full lvl 6 jewels and +18-20 cloaks against a party that has ONE level 5 jewel in the party. LOL, those are the only kind of wins you can get it seems

as said before it was clearly arranged  pvp. why try to put shame on either side if they bot made rules and agreed to pvp with each other.

when u cant argue u start offending....this is how the game looks now...some ppl have endgame gear some not, but its not a reason for avoid pvp....i was on pvp with lvl 100/101 toon and jools lvl 3 and dont complain about that. this game dying becouse u all dont rly want to play this game, with good and bad. go pvp even if u lose, we lose also fights, this is normal. try to be smarter and more skillfull than ur enemies, surprise them with a better strategy/tactic and all will be happy after all.

1 hour ago, Lo0neyTunes said:

when u cant argue u start offending....this is how the game looks now...some ppl have endgame gear some not, but its not a reason for avoid pvp....i was on pvp with lvl 100/101 toon and jools lvl 3 and dont complain about that. this game dying becouse u all dont rly want to play this game, with good and bad. go pvp even if u lose, we lose also fights, this is normal. try to be smarter and more skillfull than ur enemies, surprise them with a better strategy/tactic and all will be happy after all.

Looks like you love to be a 1-shot meatshield.

Smarter? skillfull? hahaha when you die in 1-shot be smart or skillfull sadly is 100% useless... keep the propaganda buddy...

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, meskiukas said:

as said before it was clearly arranged  pvp. why try to put shame on either side if they bot made rules and agreed to pvp with each other.

because those are the only arranged pvps they do, when asked to do a 7v7 by a stronger party with equal gear, they always refuse.

"stronger" party?... :))) u have only Truffle for this mate, and you all hidding behind him.

lets make a challenge: no one from ms/nova dont leave clan/detagg in pve clans for 1 month. AGREE? and i mean all ur CC on SIEGE STATUS, including top dogs and meatshield for both sides. lets see how brave u are all.

i'm Lo0neyTunes eva templar lvl 100 nova member, u will find me on map. u can put in ur signature ur ingame name also, all who will post here.

very nice and respect for them! i already post it in cronos section, and hope all ms/nova will accept this challenge. 

39 minutes ago, KeepthePeace said:

you must be new to nova, ask your clan mates about DIE Clan / CP, never back down never turn down a fight.

yes, i'm new here, coming from naia, but i think if we want save our lovely game and not be bored to death, we need pvp all, not only top dogs.

hope somehow, ppl will stop flaming and play more this game out of town  :) 

On 6/25/2018 at 8:02 AM, Alcione said:

Looks like you love to be a 1-shot meatshield.

Smarter? skillfull? hahaha when you die in 1-shot be smart or skillfull sadly is 100% useless... keep the propaganda buddy...

giphy.gif

i was thinking the same thing jajaja :)

Archived