Is this update for lvl115+ characters only

NCsoft rewarding ppl that spend thousends of dollar/euro players per month for vit boosts to get to 115+. It was already happening before. Did you just noticed this now? 
Didnt you see that mostly only people doing the Top Rim Kamaloka getting stuff other than Fragments?
Raising lvls in SoS to higher Standard makes it pretty Clear. Ncsoft wants to get rid of the Casuals/standard Pay to play Gamers. So they can reduce stuff thats not needed to make even more stuff for those who spend 1000+ Dollars/Euros each month. 

Here, have a look for yourself https://kr.ncsoft.com/en/ir/irArchive/earningsRelease.do

• Like 3

17 hours ago, voo said:

they seem to be releasing a lot of options to make your character stronger.  stronger characters exp faster.  just augment armor could add 10% damage...

Sadly didn't see any damage boost augment but instead ended up with pvp damage reduction which makes me wonder if we are going to see 0 dmg problem in pvp again should others get as lucky with a few -2%'s for pvp damage on option 1 :)

But yeah overall this update is aimed at people who already reached the end or close to the end in terms of gear and levels, not much in it for the "small guys".

More or less yes, it's for lv 114+

Not every area is nerfed, some stayed the same xp, for example Fields of Silence.

Yesterday I was asking a friend if he notices that any update actually took place, since I see nothing new, nothing improved....