Dragon Shirt

Joro

Dear @Juji and @Hime can you answer please when we finaly in "our" version of Lineage 2 we will be able to upgrade Dragon Shirt from NPC. All regions can do this from years, haven't there been enough paid events already for this item ? When will our (your) version of Lineage 2 start to look like a Lineage 2 played by people in ALL other regions ? I understand that there should be support for the server with paid events but why did you decide to turn it off exactly Dragon Shirt ? I really can't figure out what made you change a major part of the game all over the world and make it different just for us ? We can take from Dim Merchant upgrade stones for Circlets but we can't for dragon shirt, WHY ? Then why not remove and the option for circlets upgrade stones from the merchant, also remove the drop on all scrolls from the primeval ? Just put everything in the NCstore and that's it and it will be best for everyone.

If there is an answer at all it will be again:  This is not included in the version of the game in our region ...

I hope probably in 3 to 5 years and after new ten or more paid event for Dragon Shirt upgrade stones, we finally can get in by normal way from NPC like every other version of Lineage 2 and any other regions can make it except us.

2 hours ago, Joro said:

Dear @Juji and @Hime can you answer please when we finaly in "our" version of Lineage 2 we will be able to upgrade Dragon Shirt from NPC. All regions can do this from years, haven't there been enough paid events already for this item ? When will our (your) version of Lineage 2 start to look like a Lineage 2 played by people in ALL other regions ? I understand that there should be support for the server with paid events but why did you decide to turn it off exactly Dragon Shirt ? I really can't figure out what made you change a major part of the game all over the world and make it different just for us ? We can take from Dim Merchant upgrade stones for Circlets but we can't for dragon shirt, WHY ? Then why not remove and the option for circlets upgrade stones from the merchant, also remove the drop on all scrolls from the primeval ? Just put everything in the NCstore and that's it and it will be best for everyone.

If there is an answer at all it will be again:  This is not included in the version of the game in our region ...

I hope probably in 3 to 5 years and after new ten or more paid event for Dragon Shirt upgrade stones, we finally can get in by normal way from NPC like every other version of Lineage 2 and any other regions can make it except us.

Be careful of what you wish, after all this is ncwest, you can be sure that if you give two options, where:

1- add

2- remove 

Which do you think has a better chance of happening given all the updates that have been implemented those years?

2 hours ago, Lean said:

Be careful of what you wish, after all this is ncwest, you can be sure that if you give two options, where:

1- add

2- remove 

Which do you think has a better chance of happening given all the updates that have been implemented those years?

True. When they make the option available it will be because the replacements for the Dragon Shirts will be the next event planned, so your current Dragon Shirt will be like the Elemental/Shining/Reflect Shirts that you now can buy in store -- useless.

• Haha 1

Hi,

in Korea now all were changed, Both circlet and dragon shirts upgrade stones exchange is due Crystal of Dawns. In our version only bracelet is due these crystals and circlets stones need enchants. In fact that we first and sencond time get all as L2store promo or events is questionable when we get this and in how form. Moreover, enchant succes rate is low and make +5 on 2nd or 3ths stage is insane expensive. And also we have not in game source of Crystal of Dawns :D

Edited by Uriel831

In the Korean Lineage 2 Server In the Japanese Lineage 2 Server In the Russian Lineage 2 Server in the European Lineage 2 Server, all Lineage 2 players around the world can buy from  Dimensional Merchant 

Noble Leather Upgrade Stone = Blessed Scroll: Enchant Dragon Shirt  — 80 pcs.

Radiant Rind Upgrade Stone = Blessed Scroll: Enchant Dragon Shirt  — 500 pcs.

Only on our server is not added this option ...

Edited by Joro
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Joro said:

In the Korean Lineage 2 Server In the Japanese Lineage 2 Server In the Russian Lineage 2 Server in the European Lineage 2 Server, all Lineage 2 players around the world can buy from  Dimensional Merchant 

Noble Leather Upgrade Stone = Blessed Scroll: Enchant Dragon Shirt  — 80 pcs.

Radiant Rind Upgrade Stone = Blessed Scroll: Enchant Dragon Shirt  — 500 pcs.

Only on our server is not added this option ...

Only i can do is think about why:

20200828-021444.jpg