NCWest Censoring Player Posts

You take down my posts and censor players now? Nice work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBnazBMrldY

https://www.youtube.com/c/Clobberstomped/community

CENSORED by NCWest!

You cannot censor me. All the information is on my channel for all to see the truth about your company and now it operates.
I have literally done nothing wrong and only pointed out your own faults. The truth hurts doesn't it?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

It is really shame this game has so much potential if it was run effectively.  But by censoring an honest an opinion and mash up of videos promoting this game for last several years shows that they are not serious about any significant changes Wednesday.

RIP

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I went back to playing during the beginning of the pandemic (nostalgic) I had stopped playing in 2013 ...

it was difficult to find yourself in a game where you spend most of your time looking at the screen doing nothing ... only in macro.

But always hopeful that by getting strong it would change. well, it's been 6 months, R99 + 10, BLOODY +12, jewls, abundance, dyes ... (invested 150b).

I played 4 months without putting in $, but I ended up investing $ 800 in hopes of getting Ev out of lvl 108 ... in short, I think that nostalgic does not go on ... the anger I spend is not worth it. good luck to those who stay, but me and some friends are giving up. my clan (about 15 ppl) will go to the EU server, I don't know if I will ... but I know that I won't stay here.

Sorry for my bad english ?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Clobberstomp said:

You take down my posts and censor players now? Nice work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBnazBMrldY

CENSORED by NCWest!

You cannot censor me. All the information is on my channel for all to see the truth about your company and now it operates.
I have literally done nothing wrong and only pointed out your own faults. The truth hurts doesn't it?

1122.jpg

Edited by Lean
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Clobberstomp said:

CENSORED by NCWest!

it just shows that nothing will be done, they will push the red libra in the players to distract and take the focus off a server full of problems, in which they are only looking for profit. However the bad reputation of the server is widespread, and as a result it is a dead server. For beginners, play, but with the certainty that you will only evolve if you invest a lot of money, that was never f2p ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, 633 said:

it just shows that nothing will be done, they will push the red libra in the players to distract and take the focus off a server full of problems, in which they are only looking for profit. However the bad reputation of the server is widespread, and as a result it is a dead server. For beginners, play, but with the certainty that you will only evolve if you invest a lot of money, that was never f2p ...

Couldn't agree more, 100% my pov.

They are showing us that they just want to sweep the mistakes under the rug and pretend that nothing is happening.

This game deserves more.

Unfortunately

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, JustAnotherSadGuy said:

I went back to playing during the beginning of the pandemic (nostalgic) I had stopped playing in 2013 ...

it was difficult to find yourself in a game where you spend most of your time looking at the screen doing nothing ... only in macro.

But always hopeful that by getting strong it would change. well, it's been 6 months, R99 + 10, BLOODY +12, jewls, abundance, dyes ... (invested 150b).

I played 4 months without putting in $, but I ended up investing $ 800 in hopes of getting Ev out of lvl 108 ... in short, I think that nostalgic does not go on ... the anger I spend is not worth it. good luck to those who stay, but me and some friends are giving up. my clan (about 15 ppl) will go to the EU server, I don't know if I will ... but I know that I won't stay here.

Sorry for my bad english ?

Its easy for you to say for people to quit go to the Euro server but to be honest if I quit game dies here for me.  I was an open beta player played pretty much the whole 16 years sometimes more active than others but not really took a break.  Oldest continuous clan leader on these servers allied with the person that is 2nd longest continuous clan leader both of us been leaders for 15 years.  I have had clannies meet their wives and husbands in this game, people have kids, people leave the game come back, have grandkids, lose jobs move this is not just a game to my clan which has branched out to other games but its core has always been L2.

I have unfortunately lost some clannies to cancer etc. who still till this day toon stays in my clan because I refuse to kick it out of respect for what he did for us and what meant to me and rest of the clan.  So just like when I play Lineage 1 and Ultima Online; one day I will log out and never log in again and that is how L2 will end for me; I was hoping Id last till they shut the lights off but to be honest I do not see that too far behind this update anyway.

Edited by Slycutter
  • Like 2

>Casually mentions selling gear
>Post gets removed
Surprised pikachu face
And they'll probably remove this one too since, you know, there's a provision against this sorta thing in the forums code of conduct.

On a side note, how many people did you get to pay you that $5 entry fee to join your clan?

• Haha 1

• Hime locked this topic
  • L2 Team

I was going to leave this thread open, but unfortunately, it has only invited abusive comments (that I've hidden) so it will be locked. To clarify, we have no issues with you sharing your dissatisfaction with the game but if you're going to be disruptive about it, we will moderate. Thank you.