Queue Is not a solution

iAndouille

@Hime @Juji

Last 50 time u guys added a queue it was never beneffiting anyone or resolved any laag.

So why do you guys force us with a queue again? It's unnacceptable to wait more than 1hour to be able to log in, and hope to not get a random Disconnection.

THERE are way easier solution, but its time to start and listen the players, they know alot more then what you guys think.  Suggestion, feedbacks are never taken into consideration it feels like.

Instead of putting a queue, why not temporarily limit 2 client per PC? why not increase server capacity by 500, would be enough, Why not hire 50 Engineer to fix all ur laag, delays problem once and for all, 

Giving us a queue, downtime every 5 hour,  just make people MAD and makes ppl quit due to the incompetence, and lack of communication from GM's,   it's just pure truth, wake up! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

@Hime @Juji

Last 50 time u guys added a queue it was never beneffiting anyone or resolved any laag.

So why do you guys force us with a queue again? It's unnacceptable to wait more than 1hour to be able to log in, and hope to not get a random Disconnection.

THERE are way easier solution, but its time to start and listen the players, they know alot more then what you guys think.  Suggestion, feedbacks are never taken into consideration it feels like.

Instead of putting a queue, why not temporarily limit 2 client per PC? why not increase server capacity by 500, would be enough, Why not hire 50 Engineer to fix all ur laag, delays problem once and for all, 

Giving us a queue, downtime every 5 hour,  just make people MAD and makes ppl quit due to the incompetence, and lack of communication from GM's,   it's just pure truth, wake up! 

I believe you have no idea how much cost 50 engineer  :D  you are paying not enough Ando to demand such nonsense 

Edited by Whatif

With the multi milions of $$ they earn total worth of ncoin, they can get 150 engineer, but anyways you got my point i think ... 

There's even Engineers playing L2 that offered their suggestion, help,  many of them, they all got ignored, after those players put so much effort in trying to help, u imagine, they got ignored,  its really disrespectful.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iAndouille said:

@Hime @Juji

Good Afternoon (using google translator)

I agree with you, just look to see their competing games, like WOW and you will see that WOW supports many more players on each server than they do, this is just an example to be observed, but it is how capitalism works, right? companies want to cut costs as much as possible so they can earn more and more. However this game has been discouraging me more and more, each update more, for example, every event always favors players who play DDs, look at this event, it is full precisely because you will have access to good talisman and etc, so the guys stick several DDs to kill the mobs and thus quickly get several and several items from it. In other words, wind that always benefits DD class, all events are like this, quests that benefit DD class, like Castilla where the big boss is bad to kill, time is short and I ask, what about the supports (Iss, Sigel and Healer)? Where do they stay in NCsoft planning when creating quests and events, do they think about it? You can see that before having this event of increase in the fall of adenas, etc., the number of players logged in was low, but as it is, the people are logging several and several DD accounts to farm a lot, but very adena, alias the problem with the item prices is not the shortage of adena, but the quantity of the item in the game, I will give an example: If the Runes start to fall more and more and have more offers, the price drops, but is limited to certain quantities , the price is absurd, the game does not know how to control this for example, then they make the amount of adena drop by killing the mobs thinking that this will solve the price problem, there are items close to 100 billion adena or more. In short, this event made the people log all their accounts left there, adena falling more, killing 3 thousand mobs you can collect coins from the event and have items like talismans. When the event ends and there is no other, everything goes back to normal. Meanwhile, more and more, there are no active players from Sigel, Iss or Healers, what we see there are all Box and it's all the fault of NCsoft's incompetence in not valuing the support classes, especially when creating events and quests, and already I gave an example Castilla is an example, a friend of mine has a wizard lvl 105 who can make Castilla 110, a Support can barely do it with lvl 105 Castilla 105. Sorry for the outburst.

• Like 1