Melee lagg

Ganealf

Last week melee lagg dropped off because the exp event ended. It wasn't the best but it was damn good. Enough atk. spd on evis to solo ToI, and do the complete lvl120 solo. Then this week hit, and after wednesday, or late wednesday after maintenance melee lagg kicked back in. WTH? The event is over. This current event you would think isn't enough to bring out all the bots and such. But something happen and i'm not sure what it was. Does anyone know exactly whats going on? Did i miss something? Got a lvl114 evis that seems to be playing in slow motion. Maybe a fix after next maintenance. Or maybe its just me...

I have a othel, same problem, he gives 1 hit, stay looking for mob 7 seconds, give other hit, 7 secs looking for mob, other hit.....  i think game is over for meele chars, no way to play like that, no reason, the company just wanna create paid events (that gives u nothing) and cant resolve this serious bug.

Maintenance day is the only good day, and it only lasts a few hours. From yesterday to today you can feel the difference, and not only the feeling of slowness, but you can also see in the xp and adena numbers as well.

Out of all the post that have been made in the last couple of weeks about melee lagg the only one i see a response to is about someone getting banned and for that person to seek help from support... Did you just pass up all the rest of the post as unimportant? Did you not see the rest of the post? What does one have to do to get some kind of response to an ongoing issue? That issue being melee lagg. Tell us something. Or do like the New Dr. Fauci. If you don't have an answer, just say " i don't have an answer".