Bring those pve herbs back!!!

absinthia

I've noticed the mobs in FOM crit me for around 35k dmg while before they could only scratch me, I can't farm there anymore while before the update I could farm even isome 111 locations... maybe I need to get back to EV ;)

22 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Mixa please explain how to fix your toons we are not geared like they are in Korea and do not have access to their armor, jewels (they have Superior gems, we are fighting over level 1 great ones lol) weapons and accessories.

Well, we certainly don't have what korea has, but so are most other regions.

There are many things that you can improve to a toon at the current stage of the game, just don't prioritize damage over defensive and hp boosters (and elemental resistance).

The meta has changed, adapt to it.

Every update I roll a new character for comparative analysis. I don't go higher than 105-106. This update it is true some mobs are harder to kill. It took me a little longer to get to 105 on a Feoh than in the past, but not that much longer. If the Devs aren't sure how to implement, I suggest only adding back the herb pots to the higher level hunting grounds, if that will help with potential lag issues from the herb drops.

8 hours ago, mixa said:

Well, we certainly don't have what korea has, but so are most other regions.

There are many things that you can improve to a toon at the current stage of the game, just don't prioritize damage over defensive and hp boosters (and elemental resistance).

The meta has changed, adapt to it.

Not all of us are willing to spend the dollars/adena needed to add more atk. attribute, especially in this late stage of the game. The updates only set us back further rather than helping us. Screw it! I no longer give a damn.