Dwarf Die

Initially I thought the Colections event was very good and I was seeing a rescue from the Dwarfs, valuing the craft.

Minutes later I come across, selling items in stores that before could only be craft.

With that I only have the question, will you remove the dwarfs from the lineage?

Spoil is a joke, to get something really good.

Craft has completely lost his meaning.

How I deluded myself, that this event would value dwarfs. Did anyone else think the same as me?

1 hour ago, Casemonstro said:

Initially I thought the Colections event was very good and I was seeing a rescue from the Dwarfs, valuing the craft.

Minutes later I come across, selling items in stores that before could only be craft.

With that I only have the question, will you remove the dwarfs from the lineage?

How I deluded myself, that this event would value dwarfs. Did anyone else think the same as me?

I quote it.
The game is definitively distorted.
It has become something more like Fortnite

1 hour ago, Casemonstro said:

• Like 1

I agree with you.

I, who played L1 at the beginning of L2, felt proud to say that I played LineAge, a game so modern ahead of many games in its day. Today that seems like a very distant memory. He lost his leadership a long time ago, and they don't seem to care about that anymore in the Games universe.

:(

Wow.  I was hoping to be able to profit from crafting some D/C items but now I see most of the recipes I have can be bought from shops in Giran...   (I'm level 76 but haven't found many top C or higher recipes.)  Seriously they should just remove the dwarves.  It's not fun to play crafter/spoiler when the game is being designed so that people will rely on random crafting/special crafting/loot boxes.  I think I'd be better off playing a class that is good for raids.

• Like 1

The changes and updates to the game are not necessarily bad, the bad thing is they should repurpose dwarves, either buff them as warriors or add unique perks for the new systems. For example Spoilers could gain+50% crafting points from dropped herbs and Warsmiths could gain more points when recharging with materials.

They could even make a combination of both and buff their power and utility.

• Like 1

@DukeGr I don't think too many people would want to play a class that gets a 50% crafting point bonus when they could just play a class that kills 200% more mobs.  I've seen bots in Abandoned Camp that do nothing but run around on mounts and pick up crafting herbs/item drops, but I don't think too many real players would choose this.  Same idea with Warsmiths.  A buff to recharge might make them useful alts for people that recharge a lot, but I'd rather be able to kill more stuff than get a crafting point bonus.

Buffs to dwarven fighting power would help, but it's losing the identity of the class.  I came back to lineage last summer and started playing a dwarf on classic because I thought it would be like the old game I remembered.  But it's not. :(

32 minutes ago, Nirnrod said:

@DukeGr I don't think too many people would want to play a class that gets a 50% crafting point bonus when they could just play a class that kills 200% more mobs.  I've seen bots in Abandoned Camp that do nothing but run around on mounts and pick up crafting herbs/item drops, but I don't think too many real players would choose this.  Same idea with Warsmiths.  A buff to recharge might make them useful alts for people that recharge a lot, but I'd rather be able to kill more stuff than get a crafting point bonus.

Buffs to dwarven fighting power would help, but it's losing the identity of the class.  I came back to lineage last summer and started playing a dwarf on classic because I thought it would be like the old game I remembered.  But it's not. :(

Well they could make them super tanks, at least it would fit the race.

I created a craftsman because i had a good use besides a warrior, but I didn't go far and needed recipes, so I created a spoil. Almost two years gathering recipes, some recipes took me more than a week to get, spoiling the same mob for 4 to 5 hours every day, this with a VIP account.

With the soul shot craft still got some adena, after that the crafts were decreasing, update after update, today I leave three dwarves crafting and no one makes an item for days. Counting that dwarves are slow in combat, the events give everything the characters need and now increased the items of the store, having a dwarf no longer makes sense, even liking the race. I hope they make some improvement.

One thing i have come to realise with this game is you can play dwarf and spoil and craft... you can do it, its legitimate way of playing but its slow!

there is nothing stopping playings making dwarf leveling up to 52+ getting level 6 craft and making C/B grade equip to sell.

Problem is not dwarf needing buff to make viable etc it's the game economy people can get items so easily from other sources. random craft, l2 store events etc...

this is because of the introduction of real life money to the game its people esstially buying adena. So that's why dwarf seems useless.

So why has NC soft has done this? well to get a slice of the action with the secondary market aka adena sales on third party sites. people are already spending real life money on adena so NCsoft wants some of that money because if they ban all bots it would take players a lot longer to get items and game economy would grind to a halt on a massive scale!

So they will never change/remove any of these things which creates the imbalance honest active players hate, they won't change it because it would be the end of the game and no more profit for NCsoft.

• 3 weeks later...