Artifact and Brooch Events

I started playing last June and we have yet to have an Artifact or Brooch event that gives the players an opportunity to upgrade artifacts or brooches @JujiI've been shouting for 4 months to buy greater brooch and there aren't any players selling. Artifact crystals that were once 150 mil are now selling for 600 mil+ making it near impossible to upgrade artifacts unless you're willing to drop 50 to 100 bil to make a +10 artifact. Please have an event that allows players to either upgrade there brooch or get artifact crystals to upgrade there artifacts. This is something that everyone needs and will help the server. @Juji

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

artifact crystals and Brooches not related FYI.

Artifact Book = Artifacts

Brooch = Jewels

Nothing gets past you :D Yep, I meant like we havent had a brooch event or an artifact event since I got started and the server would greatly benefit if we had an event that allowed players to gear up in these two areas.

8 hours ago, ThatNiceGuy88 said:

Nothing gets past you :D Yep, I meant like we havent had a brooch event or an artifact event since I got started and the server would greatly benefit if we had an event that allowed players to gear up in these two areas.

Artifact is going to come in mid summer. 

Red Libra is hopefully next after this crap event.

La vie, we had the brooch make event a while back, 4-5 months, so probably be a while on it 

Also, an agathion event will probably be tossed in there as well along with 4-5 gamble boxes in between :)

We really need a Forgotten books event, they are selling for ~350kk in chronos right now. To put a skill Lv 30 u need 875 books so ~300b/skill for a non tradeable skill that u need to learn for both main and dual class. Thats just outrageous.

1. No you do not need to learn all the skills

2. You do not need to max them all out

3. You do not need to max them out all your main and dual (honestly my dual exists just to make my main better its same class)

4. You can farm level 1 books in game at decent rate per week where u can go from level 6 - 10 with.  Its not a hard place to farm either.

5.  Very few people have level 30 skills and many other things need upgrading before that like R110 armor sets, bloody stones, etc.

6.  Learn how the game works more.

1. No you do not need to learn all the skills

2. You do not need to max them all out

3. You do not need to max them out all your main and dual (honestly my dual exists just to make my main better its same class)

4. You can farm level 1 books in game at decent rate per week where u can go from level 6 - 10 with.  Its not a hard place to farm either.

5.  Very few people have level 30 skills and many other things need upgrading before that like R110 armor sets, bloody stones, etc.

6.  Learn how the game works more.

1. True, 4 out of 5 is enough.

2. 1 to 20 is just waste of adena the real bonus comes from 21-30.

3. You game play does not define how everyone should play the game, specially if u play in cp and want to help as suport and do some farming as dd.

4. "Decent rate", farming 150 boxes everyday since update arrived in 2 toons, got only 4 books so far.

5. Thats why we need it cheaper. 

6. I'm in constant learning.

U are one of the few who has the skill and dont want other ppl to close the gap or u just dont want ppl to progress in game, i cant see a positive side in keeping something so expensive while not tradeable.

This post was made asking for events for items that are way older ingame and have a lot more in the market.

Brooch can be crafted in game for a fair price, and u can sell it anytime. I know cause i crafted mine in the last 2 months from lv2 to lv5.

Artifacts crystal has been coming in the last 3-4 events in a row. Although they are still expensive in my opinion. But still, they are tradeable.

I am not I just been playing this game long enough to learn the ebb and flow of this game.  Skill books is not what we need its Jewels and high level artifacts things that are common on all servers but ours.  R110 armor that are at least bloody (nevermind the limited ones) our enchant rates got nerfed on armor so no one is even bothing making enchanted armor now. 

I get 4 - 5 books a week week so not sure what your doing wrong.  Ask top players and those forgotten skills was one the last things they maxed out because before level 20 your right most except elemental (which gives elemental weapon damage) are not significant and level 3 books are still hard for top people too.  Also you can trade level 1 for level 2 books if you already maxed level 1 skills.

Brooch to get it to even level 2 is 20+ billion adena if you can find the level 1 jewels to make it.

I am not I just been playing this game long enough to learn the ebb and flow of this game.  Skill books is not what we need its Jewels and high level artifacts things that are common on all servers but ours.  R110 armor that are at least bloody (nevermind the limited ones) our enchant rates got nerfed on armor so no one is even bothing making enchanted armor now. 

I get 4 - 5 books a week week so not sure what your doing wrong.  Ask top players and those forgotten skills was one the last things they maxed out because before level 20 your right most except elemental (which gives elemental weapon damage) are not significant and level 3 books are still hard for top people too.  Also you can trade level 1 for level 2 books if you already maxed level 1 skills.

Brooch to get it to even level 2 is 20+ billion adena if you can find the level 1 jewels to make it.

Well, you definitely dont play the same server as i do.

If u are in chronos i can cod u a lv2 brooch for 10b easy and make a good profit. lol

I gotta agree, we need flash sale, I realize it's not an event, but it's become obvious I will not be able to farm these at what I consider a reasonable rate.   3 days in a row opening 200 boxes ea and 0 book, not complaining about drop rate, just need a faster way to get.  The market on Chronos is dead, people running around w/ hundreds of billions and nothing to buy, is a good time to upgrade those skills but not at current price.  I'd buy a few packs.

Agreed, one of the things that put me off immediately since I came back into the game it's the "rarity" or more well put, the abscence of in-game/l2store means to gain some items that are essential to progress.

Jewels seems to me are the most out of reach items out of all.

But I get it, making some items near impossible to get means that the company isn't "forced" to create more content/update at a higher rate in order to keep players engaged.