Items exchanged for Clan Point Tokens deleted aswell?

Znipo

Login notifcation only says the "fame tokens" will be deleted,

So I am wondering if the clan point tokens will be deleted, and if so, will the items exchanged for these tokens be deleted aswell?

"Resolute Attack Scroll" etc.

Thanks.

16 hours ago, Znipo said:

Login notifcation only says the "fame tokens" will be deleted,

So I am wondering if the clan point tokens will be deleted, and if so, will the items exchanged for these tokens be deleted aswell?

"Resolute Attack Scroll" etc.

Thanks.

It's a wrong info from the Korean version, that they translated. See the dates on the scroll and you'll understand what I mean.

5 hours ago, mixa said:

It's a wrong info from the Korean version, that they translated. See the dates on the scroll and you'll understand what I mean.

yes im aware that the dates on the scrolls are wrong, i would just like to know if they will be deleted for our version, just as they were deleted for the koreans at one point

21 hours ago, Znipo said:

yes im aware that the dates on the scrolls are wrong, i would just like to know if they will be deleted for our version, just as they were deleted for the koreans at one point

Doubt it, I got like 4 million tokens and over 500 scrolls.There is no way we'll be able to use them in any viable timeframe.If they were intending to delete them, they would have announced it with the changes to the clan system (or not lol).

On a side note, My Rep is totally useless, @Neutron you might as well remove the clan shop lol.....

Archived