How do I turn someone pink?

Jason

Last night I was pked 5 times , just minding my own business trying to do the 40k quest. I even left the farming spot for my pk, but for some reason he keep pk me. 

How does he turn me pink and then starts attacks me with no pk penalty? Im very eager to return the favor.  

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

Last night I was pked 5 times , just minding my own business trying to do the 40k quest. I even left the farming spot for my pk, but for some reason he keep pk me. 

How does he turn me pink and then starts attacks me with no pk penalty? Im very eager to return the favor.  

if you are using a non target aoe skill, you can flag inadvertantly (barrage of nails  and poison swarm on othel is a perfect example).  They run by you flagged (pink) and you attack them on accident with your aoe, even if you dont target them.  This will turn you pink and allow them to kill you without penalty.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 10:05 PM, iHyperlite said:

if you are using a non target aoe skill, you can flag inadvertantly (barrage of nails  and poison swarm on othel is a perfect example).  They run by you flagged (pink) and you attack them on accident with your aoe, even if you dont target them.  This will turn you pink and allow them to kill you without penalty.

I think there's a simple way to turn someone pink, because my pk never need to wait for me to use any aoe skill to turn me pink. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I think there's a simple way to turn someone pink, because my pk never need to wait for me to use any aoe skill to turn me pink. 

What skills are you using in your macro? Are you using target to taunt in the options or target to monster? 

On 5/12/2021 at 4:40 PM, Jason said:

⚠️ Report Harassment

and he receive ban  read the rules cant kill u so many times

On 5/31/2021 at 9:37 PM, RTX1 said:

⚠️ Report Harassment

and he receive ban  read the rules cant kill u so many times

LOL, I feel NC Soft have some kind of schizophrenia, first they remove penalty for PKing so that players can PK all they want and now they say PK is bad and PK is harassment (Extorting by PK for hunting spots), but still do not apply any meaningful penalty in game.

All right NC Soft, I"ll do my duty and report every player who PKs me to take my spot lol, enjoy the ticket flow if that's what you want.

"Lastly, do note that PK itself is not sanction-able and this is whether a single individual has been PKed/killed multiple times."

That was the end of the answer of one of the GMs about half an year ago. He's right. PK exist and it isn't agains the roles. Dunno why Hime has written that what you talking about. :)

You are reading into that what you want to hear.  The OP can't even tell us if he's being killed by blood swords or a real char.   He certainly is not being extorted for adena or the hunting spot.  There is actually 0 harassment going on here.  There's a nasty buff the pk'er gets at a certain # of pk, so he is being penalized.  All I'm reading is you're mad your afk toon in blazing swamp is being killed by an actual player sitting at his keyboard having fun his way. 

Case closed.

• Thanks 1