I keep getting PK

This game requires a lot of grinding for level, but I keep getting pk, on average 4 times daily, it's not even because they want my spot. 

Honestly I have not idea why they are doing it? Is it to stop newbie from playing this game or what?

• Like 1

On 5/27/2021 at 2:56 PM, Jason said:

This game requires a lot of grinding for level, but I keep getting pk, on average 4 times daily, it's not even because they want my spot. 

Honestly I have not idea why they are doing it? Is it to stop newbie from playing this game or what?

are you using AOES? if yes, then go to your game options -> gameplay -> next target [set it to monster]

Bad macro and you're pissing everyone off around you?  If you wander into my spot afk, well......

Is it really pk or are you flagging?   Is it the same person/clan? 0 info given, you sure you aren't dying to mobs and can't tell the difference? 

Depends where you are hunting.  Also very few people attempt to PK me anymore because I don't just take it.  I do pk people who are leveling in spots I want I usually warn them to move on if they killing to slow, if they don't well i pk them.  Ill even B rez them if they come back within an hour before they get logged out if they agree to move on.  As Degus said lack of info on why your getting PK might have something to do with it.

• 3 weeks later...

I think  you just scared the guy 😁, use maner mod on, maby you are taking people mobs and entering their spot, or you have a very good spot, move to another, people  will pk for good spots, I started a war by misteke for a spot, it was my spot 😂

• 3 months later...
On 6/1/2021 at 3:34 AM, Connex said:

are you using AOES? if yes, then go to your game options -> gameplay -> next target [set it to monster]

That does not work.  Players will flag up next to you and your AOE even with [set to monster] will result in you being flagged.  It can then spread to healers, buffers etc.

This exploit is being used constantly by players running around lower zones.  This is NOT PVP nor is it part of any Karma System.  It's an exploit to circumvent the PK/Karma system.  That system is designed to prevent abuse like this, but until it's fixed (if ever) it will just push players away from the game.

The game already suffers from a low population, being out dated by years, P2W, and plenty of other problems.  This is just another burden to new players trying to salvage anything they can from this game that already has enough entry barriers.

@Jason

It's an exploit players are abusing.  Sadly the best recommendation anyone can give is go find another game.

• 1 month later...
On 10/24/2021 at 7:13 AM, 4thcoming said:

That does not work.  Players will flag up next to you and your AOE even with [set to monster] will result in you being flagged.  It can then spread to healers, buffers etc.

This exploit is being used constantly by players running around lower zones.  This is NOT PVP nor is it part of any Karma System.  It's an exploit to circumvent the PK/Karma system.  That system is designed to prevent abuse like this, but until it's fixed (if ever) it will just push players away from the game.

The game already suffers from a low population, being out dated by years, P2W, and plenty of other problems.  This is just another burden to new players trying to salvage anything they can from this game that already has enough entry barriers.

@Jason

It's an exploit players are abusing.  Sadly the best recommendation anyone can give is go find another game.

Sigh I aoe without flagging you need to understand your class and skills better, lot of skills can flag you but if dont use them when your afk then you are fine, is it ideal and not xp fast no but its safer except from pk.  I never been killed afk from flagging.

• 2 weeks later...