Clans on TI used bug during event to get millions of clan XP

Hi,

Dear @Hime@Juji it was brought to my attention that almost all clans on Talking Island used bug to gain millions of XP and reached lvl 9-10. I've reported this bug, but got standard canned response "we will send it to our QA team".

There is nothing to send - it is just physically impossible to make that many chars and do all necessary raids for all clans who exploited this bug. 

My suggestion here is that you should (at least) roll back clan XP levels of the clans exploited this bug to pre-event levels. I'm not even saying banning those who exploited this.

If no actions will be taken - this would be a clear signal that using bugs is acceptable practice.

Could you please comment on that?

Dnohunn.png

lM08LqV.png

• Like 1

The only solution they do is put back penalty from 1minute to 1 day. 

CLAN ADVENT ADVANTAGE IS HUGE lvl10 +200attacks +200def

do something decent regarding that exploit please.

i believe it was against NCSOFT POLICY

They refused to transfer my Valakas necklace to a character on the same account even when I had more than enough tokens to do it, but they will allow something like this to happen!  How insane is that?!?!  P2W and absolutely no internal game balance and tons of BOTS using 3rd party software to farm in Ruins of Agony and Abandoned Camp!!!  You can’t  even get the quest done at Abandoned Camp anymore!  They enforce the petty things, but allow the outrageous violations to happen and continue to happen with disregard.  It is hypocritical and utterly ridiculous!!!

Game Over…. Lol…

@Juji,

Its funny how people report issues and you don't do anything about it.  I'm sure if you look their were multiple tickets on this issue.  You even did an emergency patch to fix something wrong with the event and the quest exp.  People get tired of reporting and not getting anything fixed, and seeing others take advantage day after day and nothing happens.  "Working as intended" .  The L2 "Motto" is if you aint cheating you aint trying ...

While you are at it, why don't you look at class balance and weapons, How is it that a Warlord with a bow crits harder than a Bow user with bow skills..and all those issues your player based has addressed in multiple threads over the past 2 years.  When will you work on those?  Server merge coming soon....

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Juji said:

This is being investigated now by the Dev team. Apologies for the delay in response.

nice @Jujibut u have to investigate the anniversary event and baium tower too, because your last event sux a lot, "server event" and only 1 player winning 15 times.... that are the problems that u have to investigate and fix.

PD: this server doesnt have end game and balance, so this server is going everyday more to the hole, giran server is death and in TI top players are quiting, so bye bye to classic server WEST.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2021 at 7:53 PM, Ank said:

PD: this server doesnt have end game and balance, so this server is going everyday more to the hole, giran server is death and in TI top players are quiting, so bye bye to classic server WEST.

And then we get forced into Live....problem solved for NCSoft

On 6/14/2021 at 8:48 PM, Juji said:

This is being investigated now by the Dev team. Apologies for the delay in response.

Staff ( @Juji @Hime @LIME ) think that this happens in the Clan, and something similar happens in exploration in farm areas. Player is almost forbidden to farm in this game, directing him to an item trade (which says the NCSoft rule prohibited), honestly, you guys prohibit the normal player, I hear more reports of Bans in normal player, without using bugs, than I see area without bot.

With set moon, I couldn't do almost anything my char, bot, you see them leveling up from set moon, without a weapon, in 80% of the map.

Seriously, what is the focus of Staff? What is the purpose of the Classic server?
Please tell us, to know if human beings interested in fun/interaction/achievement are in the right place or not?