Soulshot damage decreases

Hello GM @Juji@Himewhen will you address this issue the dmge is significantly 30 -35% lower than before and it's affecting us in farming and levelling it costs more to kill one mob. Please give us the date and time on when you will adress this issue we are getting impatient with this crap. 

• Like 3

for years soulshot dmg was 200% even it was described as 100%. they let the big players go 90+ at toi with the over boosted soulshouts and now they fixed it.

is not wrong ,is not right that's life. (if you just have moved to Toi, i know is frustrating )

Also we all know blessed spirtshoot  do just 100% more dmg even they described as 300% .

l2 gameplay is to adapt every 6 months for years now. get use it 

@Madcryer  "is not right that's life"?  

No, it's not 'life' , it's a video game that people invest money. So don't give me that tired 'life isn't fair' trope, that doesn't apply here.

I don't know why apathetic people like the 2 posts above even come to comment. It seems you most likely want it changed back but are so jaded by the lack of response from developers that you just put down any suggestion( rather than group together in forums and try and change things)

They probably won't listen, BUT i will say they did cave to the collective pressure when L2coin drops and macro loops were removed.

• Like 1

It is frustrating because they took away Blessed SS, just have melee users use regular SS, while Mages must use BSPS.  Now they nerf the SS even further, when mages still rule the server.  Melee only have a chance if they can get close to a mage, but great geared mages kill melee before they get close, so melee has no chance.  So the only real option is for melee to just PVE, because in PVP, unless you spend $30k in gear, you can't compete.

This absolutelly destroyed the average player.

I think the ultimate goal is to have 20 whales playing against themselves, but it's a very short sighted vision.

There has to be a carrot on a stick even for normal folks who only spend 50 or 100 euro per month or you will lose money in the long run.

Because let's face it, whales don't care about SS damage they will just buy more OP stuff but it affects everyone else.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shilia said:

This absolutelly destroyed the average player.

I think the ultimate goal is to have 20 whales playing against themselves, but it's a very short sighted vision.

There has to be a carrot on a stick even for normal folks who only spend 50 or 100 euro per month or you will lose money in the long run.

Because let's face it, whales don't care about SS damage they will just buy more OP stuff but it affects everyone else.

Exactly.

It basically downgraded the average player to a lower hunting area.

Had just gotten strong enough to start hunting in Lair Of Antharas, and now the  'soulshot power decrease' pushed me back into ForgeOfGods/GiantsCave. Had been stuck in elemental areas for more than a year....and now I'm back....yaaayyy this game is so much fun.

• L2 Team

We received confirmation from the Dev team today that the fix from the content update notes below is functioning as intended with normal attacks from soulshots now dealing the correct amount of damage.

• Fixed an issue where normal attack Soulshots did more damage than indicated in the tooltip.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Translation: The damage will stay as it is now, there will be no downgrade to the original SS damage we all experienced for 15 years.

Well congrats to the KR devs for being so in touch with the community and really know how to keep them happy as customers.

/sarcasm

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Juji said:

We received confirmation from the Dev team today that the fix from the content update notes below is functioning as intended with normal attacks from soulshots now dealing the correct amount of damage.

• Fixed an issue where normal attack Soulshots did more damage than indicated in the tooltip.

smh

It took 3 weeks to give us that answer, eh? Whatever