Healer Ninja Patch

Cloto

You forgot to mention that healer buffs were going to be affected by the update, but i don't see any notes on the official patch notes, its nice that healer can buff all pt with its buffs, but Resistance of saha now gives resistance to elemental attibutes, before was giving stun resistance along with others, now the abnormal status resistance went to blessing of saha buff but you erase stun resistance, was this intentional or a mistake? because if youre going to take away buffs for stun resistance (having in mind that even feohs can stun now) then you should also low the land rate of stun on all classes.

There are other options available now.

The icon for Blessing Of Saha needs to be changed, since ur looks likes Drum Melody and it stacks with it and it might get confusing if you lose one.

I hope they remove PoWind summertime soon too. The healers got many exploitive sides, including Reset.

8 hours ago, mixa said:

There are other options available now.

The icon for Blessing Of Saha needs to be changed, since ur looks likes Drum Melody and it stacks with it and it might get confusing if you lose one.

I hope they remove PoWind summertime soon too. The healers got many exploitive sides, including Reset.

What reseting is an exploitive side ? They use their awaked skill to reset debuffs ... You should kidding right ?

For PoW, with the new 4 melodies buff, PoW is useless. since Drum that was replacing PoW, get now some stats from others melodies.

8 hours ago, Mardonius said:

It wasn't a ninja patch. You just didn't know. Feoh's have been able to stun since the previous update. If you go read the patch notes from the previous update. It's in there. 

He's not talking about Feoh stun capacity as ninja patch .... He's talking about the healer buff that lost stun resit when almost ALL dd's class can stun.

this was known for a very long time.. just ppl not knowing where to check early facts on the latest Korean game changes but even then I've personally posted about all classes that got changes on the old forum several times..

if folks want to know what's happening they can check the Korean sites or even more simple Rochand where ppl from all Regions post about them in a civilized manner

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

this was known for a very long time.. just ppl not knowing where to check early facts on the latest Korean game changes but even then I've personally posted about all classes that got changes on the old forum several times..

if folks want to know what's happening they can check the Korean sites or even more simple Rochand where ppl from all Regions post about them in a civilized manner

although all of this is true Draecke, it should have made the final patch notes

On 12/8/2017 at 2:39 AM, Cloto said:

You forgot to mention that healer buffs were going to be affected by the update, but i don't see any notes on the official patch notes, its nice that healer can buff all pt with its buffs, but Resistance of saha now gives resistance to elemental attibutes, before was giving stun resistance along with others, now the abnormal status resistance went to blessing of saha buff but you erase stun resistance, was this intentional or a mistake? because if youre going to take away buffs for stun resistance (having in mind that even feohs can stun now) then you should also low the land rate of stun on all classes.

Actualy this is old discussion but i think u should know that feoh's don't STUN!Feohs do a debuff called faint that actualy is boosted by mental resistance.

Ofc the real topic is about buff changes but changes are not all time bad...just get used to it and use more PURGE :D 

On 12/8/2017 at 8:53 PM, Draecke said:

hate to say it but the patch notes were a joke on all export regions with ours being the worst of all.. NC Japan did much better job and for example RU Off did much better then their own EU branch..

Not to mention l2.ru had both a PTS and GM Q&A streams.

I think after this joke of preliminary & final patch notes for Salvation, there's no reason to expect future ones get any better. We don't even have ahead-of-time monthly previews, so EE might also come in a rush.

So everyone should keep an eye on:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/ for day 0 patch notes
Rochand for discussion and people reporting the changed gameplay experience.

Archived