Siege System Dead

DarkSwith

hi all, for start i'm not from nova/ms/max/dh.

this is a important thing for all know, siege system dead and all know that....  but why? well ,because the High's clan ppl dont know how play a real siege , take all castles with box clan and dont let the small's clan take, so why ppl go siege if cant fight for your castle? why ppl no fight for your  castle only??? because all are naab and if continue like that the siege really will dead literaly. u guys need fight for each castle what u want not for take all with your's box's clan. let  the small's clan's fight too and go happy.

sorry if i have bad english but i thank if ppl understand and try play better

You are not correct. Siege is fine as it is. We, players, are the problem....we didnt understud not even now that: start last chronicle(months ago) clan sistem changed and small clans should unite in 1 big clan in order to survive....in every server should exist like 3 or max 4  top clans.

1 hour ago, Pleistoros said:

You are not correct. Siege is fine as it is. We, players, are the problem....

This.

Yesterday on NAIA every clan had a blast, cos the 2 biggest clans were busy with themselves on Aden while ignoring all other castles. Naia should be happy MAX is here now and allowing every clan to have fun on sieges finally.

In general:
Even when one clan is dominating a server without competition, this clan should not interfere in any other castles beside Aden/Rune/Giran. Other castles don't give much, so a little less greed will help a lot to keep the server alive. Sad enough many ppl. are blinded by their avarice.

16 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

This.

Yesterday on NAIA every clan had a blast, cos the 2 biggest clans were busy with themselves on Aden while ignoring all other castles. Naia should be happy MAX is here now and allowing every clan to have fun on sieges finally.

In general:
Even when one clan is dominating a server without competition, this clan should not interfere in any other castles beside Aden/Rune/Giran. Other castles don't give much, so a little less greed will help a lot to keep the server alive. Sad enough many ppl. are blinded by their avarice.

I was referring Salvation update where clan system was reworked.

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=294551

In this uptate there are no space for small clans...No small clan should take a castle. All ppl should merge in bigger clans and try to upgrade them....

Small clans should be used only for detag, for ppl who want only pve during 2 weeks and come back for siege....especially coz now it take only few minutes to change the clan.

I agree, Max at the time of the Freya simply took his support clans and put them as owners of the castles, even those castles that do not yield much, but, yields, a good amount of adena. In the background, the server is dying not only for this. We do not see pvp happening all the time, it used to be much better, it had pvp everywhere, clan big with big, medium with medium and small with small and this does not happen anymore. Another thing that should change is in the Olympiadas, in my humble opinion, should restrict the use of many items that one buys in the store, like the yokes that puts on the brooch, as many talismans bought in the store. In my humble opinion, these items have to be restricted only to normal pvp, siege, dimensional and etc, but, COC and Olympics do not. For me, only the Bonus of the set, of the jewels Boss, of the swords, arcs and etc, that can count. Well, there is a fighter there, who only uses those rays that come from the sky, killing for example.

On 7/23/2018 at 9:06 AM, OmenOfSteel said:

This.

In general:

that will end when max win the war..after will be the same us before the merge ....

Archived