Pandari’s Expedition Event

Karizmatik

• L2 Team
17 minutes ago, Karizmatik said:

https://www.lineage2.com/news/pandaris-expedition-event

we paid real money for the blessed exalted armor and now you give it to everyone for free?

I don't see a time limit on the armor, only for the event!

lf clarification @Juji @Sunshine @Hime

It is free Blessed Exalted Armor Pack (choice of one type). It works exactly the same as the pack from the L2 Store. The only time limit is on the coupon to claim the item from the Craft system by 11/17.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Karizmatik said:

we paid real money for the blessed exalted armor and now you give it to everyone for free?

Keep in mind the set you bought had other things on the pack. In fact the set itself is almost worthless compared to the rest of the things in the pack. ;)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Juji said:

It is free Blessed Exalted Armor Pack (choice of one type). It works exactly the same as the pack from the L2 Store. The only time limit is on the coupon to claim the item from the Craft system by 11/17.

Question: that pack contains only the set, or, also items like blessed exalted circlet, blessed exalted seed bracelet, and etc? I am interested about that items more than about the set itself.

Also, is it known when we'll get blessed exalted weapon enchant scrolls?

4 minutes ago, beltway said:

Question: that pack contains only the set, or, also items like blessed exalted circlet, blessed exalted seed bracelet, and etc? I am interested about that items more than about the set itself.

The set question, almost sure you only get the set from this event...

The scrolls thing, think you do get them now, but better wait for the patch notes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, beltway said:

I saw the Blessed Exalted scrolls in the Auction House

20 hours ago, Karizmatik said:

That set +0 even worse than Exalted which games gives by completing exalted quest , the reason you paid for it to make it +10 and rest of the exp bundle ,

And its marketing give something free item that you cant enchant , so you will be forced to buy nccoins to make it +10 :) smart move :)

21 hours ago, Juji said:

im not the first to ask, but u say it works exactly the same as the L2 store. the L2 store pack, gives the cirlet, the jewlery and other items , not just the armor...so clarify...IS IT EXACT..DO WE GET THOSE ITEMS AS WELL???

On 10/19/2021 at 11:27 PM, Spirit said:

Seriously you not understand that?

If not clear. No, you do not get anything else than the armor.

Maybe if you weren’t so rude you wouldn’t have burned yourself. And yes they do come with the armor. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/20/2021 at 1:27 PM, Spirit said:

Seriously you not understand that?

If not clear. No, you do not get anything else than the armor.

Seriously? Have you opened it yet? You also get circlet, seed bracelet, consumables box, talisman longing, exalted soul crystal, etc not only the armor.