Class Change Coupon

PsychoBoost

3 hours ago, Kalash said:

hope not too

why? u know how many players quit server because game is unbalance?
like mages , spectral masters and other class are so weak on PVE and PvP too
many players first time playing l2 essence client they dont have expirience about classes u know (GK/Titan/DK) :)
what they will do? quit server? or waiting 6-12 mounths to get any buff from updates

For those wondering:

Class change ticket will come, in the future. We are most likely to see it here on the next update when archers and mages will be reworked. 

Having it now would be useless as server is what? 3 months? But mages and archers will be reworked in 3-4 months from now so it makes sense to have a class change ticket then. 

5 hours ago, xHaseo said:

For those wondering:

Class change ticket will come, in the future. We are most likely to see it here on the next update when archers and mages will be reworked. 

Having it now would be useless as server is what? 3 months? But mages and archers will be reworked in 3-4 months from now so it makes sense to have a class change ticket then. 

Why bother?  Quit crying (not you xHaseo) and learn to play your class.  Know who you can attack and who you should run from.  As a dagger in Oly I don’t start with a Titan, I’d get pummeled.  I know who to attack first and hope my non afk team mates can help out.  Hell, I lost my last Oly to the number 1 dwarf on the server, it killed 3 80+ toons by itself.  How many people you think would have believed that?

No one told you to keep leveling a toon you weren’t happy with, yet here we are.  Even if I started a toon today It would be lvl 80 in 2 weeks with full grace and xp scrolls.  There are 3 or 4 daggers I enjoy fighting because they know what they’re doing the rest it’s not even fun because even in great gear I’ll still plant them.  I’ve been killed by great mages, but normally they are butter.

You want to talk about a point and click toon the whole DK class is like that Seriously they have less than 5 worthwhile skills and all seem to land no matter what their stats are compared to mine.  I literally spent 30 secs being pulled from one to another during castle sieges, yet I’m not asking for a class change.  If anything they should cap levels at 99 and start with subclasses this would be a better option. @Sunshinedo they plan on putting subclasses back in the games?

6 hours ago, Infid3l said:

Why bother?  Quit crying (not you xHaseo) and learn to play your class.  Know who you can attack and who you should run from.  As a dagger in Oly I don’t start with a Titan, I’d get pummeled.  I know who to attack first and hope my non afk team mates can help out.  Hell, I lost my last Oly to the number 1 dwarf on the server, it killed 3 80+ toons by itself.  How many people you think would have believed that?

No one told you to keep leveling a toon you weren’t happy with, yet here we are.  Even if I started a toon today It would be lvl 80 in 2 weeks with full grace and xp scrolls.  There are 3 or 4 daggers I enjoy fighting because they know what they’re doing the rest it’s not even fun because even in great gear I’ll still plant them.  I’ve been killed by great mages, but normally they are butter.

You want to talk about a point and click toon the whole DK class is like that Seriously they have less than 5 worthwhile skills and all seem to land no matter what their stats are compared to mine.  I literally spent 30 secs being pulled from one to another during castle sieges, yet I’m not asking for a class change.  If anything they should cap levels at 99 and start with subclasses this would be a better option. @Sunshinedo they plan on putting subclasses back in the games?

It's not about knowing how to play ur class, and you know that too well. Or you already forgot how much you got mad over ur PW when you were unable to even PVE correctly?

That's pretty much it. Some classes ARE under performing and doing really bad cause they have lower stats and old skills that just can't fit the new lineage 2 version. 

Daggers now can step up a little more, once full skill they will be very strong, if not the best class for 1v1/small scale pvp. Again. But for the past 3-4 years daggers were just super bad. Ur only way to make a dagger worth playing was to OVER GEAR it with epics 2/3, dolls 2+, critical damage p2w items to top enchants (cloaks +7+, zircons 4+, pendants 3+) and to hit 90 STR, which is impossible untill really late game with levels 86/88++ and venir talisman +++++++. Any orc with the very same gear, even a lil less, would be performing 10 times better than a dagger. At least pre-rework.

And that's pretty much what happens with archers and nukers right now...they are outdated due to old skills and fuctions. I mean, the guy is terribad, but Waveride is a sagittarius lv 83 with full A grade and he gets clapped and dies from my GH level 79 with full C items. His dmg is not enough to burst my melissas. 

No, there's no plan to bring back subs into the game, sadly. It'd be really cool tho but sadly it wont happen any time soon. 

17 hours ago, PsychoBoost said:

why? u know how many players quit server because game is unbalance?
like mages , spectral masters and other class are so weak on PVE and PvP too
many players first time playing l2 essence client they dont have expirience about classes u know (GK/Titan/DK) :)
what they will do? quit server? or waiting 6-12 mounths to get any buff from updates

did you play a class with full gear and all the spellbooks or you reached lv76 with all the free gear and then stopped?

16 hours ago, xHaseo said:

It's not about knowing how to play ur class, and you know that too well. Or you already forgot how much you got mad over ur PW when you were unable to even PVE correctly?

That's pretty much it. Some classes ARE under performing and doing really bad cause they have lower stats and old skills that just can't fit the new lineage 2 version. 

Daggers now can step up a little more, once full skill they will be very strong, if not the best class for 1v1/small scale pvp. Again. But for the past 3-4 years daggers were just super bad. Ur only way to make a dagger worth playing was to OVER GEAR it with epics 2/3, dolls 2+, critical damage p2w items to top enchants (cloaks +7+, zircons 4+, pendants 3+) and to hit 90 STR, which is impossible untill really late game with levels 86/88++ and venir talisman +++++++. Any orc with the very same gear, even a lil less, would be performing 10 times better than a dagger. At least pre-rework.

And that's pretty much what happens with archers and nukers right now...they are outdated due to old skills and fuctions. I mean, the guy is terribad, but Waveride is a sagittarius lv 83 with full A grade and he gets clapped and dies from my GH level 79 with full C items. His dmg is not enough to burst my melissas. 

No, there's no plan to bring back subs into the game, sadly. It'd be really cool tho but sadly it wont happen any time soon. 

I get ur point, but I believe deep down the original developers had a very soft spot for dark elves.  Beta-C3 de archers, daggers, bd’s pretty much every class they pwned.  Then came the human daggers, archers when the dye system came into the game then finally LE’s had their day in the sun.
 My friends de bow user has never hit a stun on me and that’s a pretty important skill for all the bows.  Mages in Olympiad can turn the tide if they don’t have 2 afk’s on their team by debuffing the heck out of most classes.  I killed a decked out Titan tonight because the mage landed his skills and I was able to get through his cp fast enough to end it.  I’ve just noticed a boatload of rerolls again.  The only reroll I ever really did was when I made a BH that became a dual-dagger because I wanted to prove to a friend that if they were built right they would be great party and pvp toon which mine was.

14 hours ago, iCnx said:

did you play a class with full gear and all the spellbooks or you reached lv76 with all the free gear and then stopped?

I have a healer atm I use for farming all in aden gear if she’s attacked I sleep the threat port away and farm someplace else.  There are a few classes that need a party system or a proper macro system I made a Warlord and after 66 they are a big pain to afk level.  If I found a Titan, and a Sorc, and played live or only single boxed my character so I could run a macro on its aoe it would probably go faster but once again Aden has an identity crisis… Is it a solo player game or isn’t it? I dunno I hope people start enjoying themselves more because there aren’t a lot of good alternatives out there and I’ve made some good friends in game that I’ve met in person over the years and I want that to continue.

6 hours ago, Infid3l said:

I get ur point, but I believe deep down the original developers had a very soft spot for dark elves.  Beta-C3 de archers, daggers, bd’s pretty much every class they pwned.  Then came the human daggers, archers when the dye system came into the game then finally LE’s had their day in the sun.
 My friends de bow user has never hit a stun on me and that’s a pretty important skill for all the bows.  Mages in Olympiad can turn the tide if they don’t have 2 afk’s on their team by debuffing the heck out of most classes.  I killed a decked out Titan tonight because the mage landed his skills and I was able to get through his cp fast enough to end it.  I’ve just noticed a boatload of rerolls again.  The only reroll I ever really did was when I made a BH that became a dual-dagger because I wanted to prove to a friend that if they were built right they would be great party and pvp toon which mine was.

Well not really. 

It was pretty much not about races, most likely about classes.
For example, i started in C4, last days, so let's say C5. Back then the best dagger was the TH cause he had Dash, making it able to catch up on targets and kill them. Let's not forget that daggers had huge dmg output but low defenses. 

The dark elfs always had the highest dmg due to their STR and skills (Hex, for example), which allowed them to be a problem, but all the dark elves are slow. Speed, atk spd and casting speed wise. 

Archers right now are bad, as i said earlier, the guy is a meme but you can see that's there's a little issue when a lv 83 dies from a lv 79...especially when the lv 83 is full A grade and the 79 is C grade. 
Same goes for mages...i never feared a mage. And i'm an SE, i'm basically a mage myself...but i'm way stronger than mages cause i've heals, debuffs and good buffs. 
You can say they land debuffs and turn tides...i can tell you that you would have killed the titan w/o the mage. The nukers debuffs doesn't decrease the HP potion effects, means that worse case scenarios you can have them using DOTs like Ice dagger if SPS, poison if SPH and Inferno or w/e if Sorc...but i really doubt that's enough to burst a melissa user. 

People rerolling to daggers cause they've seen the update, which made Titans weaker pre-85 and made them weak against daggers with the Rage skill (which is a must due to the +40% p.atk...but also -30% resistance to daggers)...also Titans lost their immunity to debuffs from Frenzy and M.def boost in Guts. 
On the other hand, daggers damage was boosted on frontstabs, while nerfing the backstab but w/e. As you know, the only reason to go backstab was Focus death +90% dmg from behind...but you were suffering a -30% dmg from front. Which was a huge nerf cause you could PROBABLY try and land 1 backstab once every 7 seconds, maybe. 
Also Wind riders earned "critical damage" passive which is a HUGE boost to them...+ dodge skill, ggwp. 

But noobs like those guys from GreyLotus on Elcadia, which are basically nonfactors PVE-players, are just like the average L2 players: play the OP.
So now that titans got nerfed they all ran to reroll to daggers. In my case i had already SE+Dagger XPing as my main was always dagger, but they were bad and SE was just too huge for clan activities like PVPs. And then some people have the guts to tell me "eh you play dagger cause it's OP xdd", dude, i was Othell Ghost Hunter on awakening servers when we had 1 dmg skill only. With 1 skill working only on bleeding targets, the bleed skill with 20% land rate and the last dmg skill that could full lethal the target but had 30+ seconds delay. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xHaseo said:

The dark elfs always had the highest dmg due to their STR and skills (Hex, for example), which allowed them to be a problem, but all the dark elves are slow. Speed, atk spd and casting speed wise. 

D elf has the second highest Dex... what are you talking about?

54 minutes ago, iCnx said:

Dex = crit % StR = crit dmg, de daggers always did the most dmg because they had the highest base str + the passives they got from their skill tree.

5 hours ago, iCnx said:

Holy moly you are right. Ghost sentinel used to be one of the fastest archers! Not to mention the Spellhowler, famous for his insta-casts and ability to run from enemies.

On 10/26/2021 at 1:12 PM, xHaseo said:

...And that's pretty much what happens with archers and nukers right now...they are outdated due to old skills and fuctions. I mean, the guy is terribad, but Waveride is a sagittarius lv 83 with full A grade and he gets clapped and dies from my GH level 79 with full C items. His dmg is not enough to burst my melissas...

Well that pretty much sums up whats wrong about class balances right now : when a class, originally designed as a DD, can't  outdamage  hp pots, even with a high level/high geared character u know that's something is terribad...

×Haseo warned us they were bad but i never thought they were so out of place...

I don't even understand why they had to add some "lol" implentations such as every character in the game has a base bow dmg reduction  through cloak of protection or range reduction  : did devs really thought that some player would need that ?

No pvpwise, in a game were dk chain always land and every melee fighter class deals 3/4k dmg per skill with only few gear needed, hard to see a use for archers aside of being meatshield...

• Like 1