Bots on NC West: Poll about NC West reaction

OmenOfSteel

5 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Sigh, no real Polls available on this new forum (or I can't find), so we'll have to improvise.

Source:

Question: What will disappear?

#1) the DragonHunters bot

#2) the forum-thread (linked above) started by DH resistance

Just type 1 or 2 in your answer.

#3) OmenOfSteel will transfer to Chronos

3 hours ago, Devoid said:

#3) OmenOfSteel will transfer to Chronos

Don't think, that anyone would miss the RMT accusations and this Real Life trashtalker clan, if that's their definition of having fun as they're saying constantly, then they're clearly missing some screws in their heads. Join the Anti-DH resistance, become the next World Shout Warrior and Real Life trashtalker. 

Lineage II is nothing without drama, I'll give you that, trashtalking about the outside of it, it's way too immature, but hey, who am I to judge right? 9_9

38 minutes ago, Munch said:

trashtalking about the outside of it, it's way too immature..

Don't twist things here, noone of us refrains to RL flames, if you are looking for RL flames maybe check what trash your super clannie EpicClown is spewing out all day long in worldchat, but yeah I know he's DH so whatever, right ?  9_9

4 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Don't twist things here, noone of us refrains to RL flames, if you are looking for RL flames maybe check what trash your super clannie EpicClown is spewing out all day long in worldchat, but yeah I know he's DH so whatever, right ?  9_9

He's not my clannie, but well, you Husaria people know everything ;) as for the Real Life flames, are you certain about it? I hope you will stick to what you have just said, be cause the tables can turn quite easily. 

12 hours ago, Munch said:

He's not my clannie, but well, you Husaria people know everything ;) as for the Real Life flames, are you certain about it? I hope you will stick to what you have just said, be cause the tables can turn quite easily. 

Yes I will stick to it and yes I'm certain, HUSARIA dont do RL trash unlike our enemies:

This here is from 10 min ago in game:

Kuroyukihime_iloveimg_cropped.jpg

Kuroyukihime_iloveimg_cropped_iloveimg_c

DH is full of trash players like this guy. There is no "story" not shown in this pic. I just killed him, he starts trash, it's usual routine if you are killing DragonHunters.

Disclaimer: nope, I'm not saying everyone in DH is like that, just the percentage of trash players in that clan is very much above average for obvious reasons as all the "play to win" and "pay to win" sheeps are gathered there

• L2 Team

While we don't mind discussions on the issue of botting, when a thread starts to get out of hand, it's going to get locked regardless of topic. The best course of action to report the offenders is to report it through our Support channel so it can be investigated by our team. Please submit a ticket on the offenders if you haven't already. Thank you!

What made NCSOFT be so SOFT against "offenders" (Cheaters and exploiters)?
Why did they get a 3 days ban when you had previously warned to stop cheating? Why only 3 days, why not months, years or even a permaban (THE RIGHT CHOICE)?
Why do you keep on having this reputation of not caring for the servers and mostly about the players?
@Hime

10 hours ago, Hime said:

While we don't mind discussions on the issue of botting, when a thread starts to get out of hand, it's going to get locked regardless of topic. The best course of action to report the offenders is to report it through our Support channel so it can be investigated by our team. Please submit a ticket on the offenders if you haven't already. Thank you!

Its about to show other players how "legit" some people are. And we know since years that Support channel didnt work (except if you want pay for prestige pack)

On 12/18/2017 at 4:16 PM, wet said:

who is Munch if not munchie, he know everything about all in naia but never se this guy.. show ur nickname if u have something . hf gl etc

As long as intel is arriving from within your clan, I might as well be munchie, if that satisfies you :D

2 minutes ago, Munch said:

As long as intel is arriving from within your clan, I might as well be munchie, if that satisfies you :D

As if it matters who you are lolz

Just some random anonymous DH troll without even the balls to tell his IG nick, but okay we love you anyway cos you got so much to say  :xxD

22 hours ago, Hime said:

All you guys do on support its saying that we didnt reply in 48 hours with a bot message. Plz cut the crap... Just another corrupt guy is that it?

Respect the players (all players)

Archived