Lindvior Raid boss, greedy chest

DarkSwith

so  always when i see nc west says  " temporarily unavailable" they never put back, that is what happened with  "The Lindvior Raid will be temporarily unavailable after update (fafu update)     and with greedy chests too ... so  nc always lie for the people and never put back the things

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Beverley said:

I still have logs with conversations, threats and screenshots from the people (all high levels) who was using this cameras, bots programs etc.  

So the players who think this greedy chests will help the new players low levels  just forget it.

Again, items added to the economy = good. If you can't do greedy chests at 110 doesn't mean those that are 115 and can do them have to suffer.

Guys wake up . this game is dead  did you see anything about lineage 2 on the main website  only show events or this forum. ?? you cant even see lineages classes specifications anymore ; they want  us all move out ';really . all is about Aden and the stupid phone lineage w  game coming up.  gl all.

• Like 1

I'm totally agree about "The return of Lindvior" however Greedy Chests were a big mistake from the beginning, they literally caused huge imbalance in servers economy. You have the possibility to craft jewels this days and as well we have a cheap deal of 8k Nightmare coins for a Red Cat Eye lvl 5 (PROMOTION!!!! ) in this event. Who needs Greedy chests when you have so cheap promotions? 

3 minutes ago, Lego said:

I'm totally agree about "The return of Lindvior" however Greedy Chests were a big mistake from the beginning, they literally caused huge imbalance in servers economy. You have the possibility to craft jewels this days and as well we have a cheap deal of 8k Nightmare coins for a Red Cat Eye lvl 5 (PROMOTION!!!! ) in this event. Who needs Greedy chests when you have so cheap promotions? 

hmmm, I also agree w/ Lindvior, how ever, saying these jewejs are "cheap" from promotion is insane.  Hundreds of dollars for 1 item in a 17 year old game is just LoL.  Not to mention, unless you bought other hundreds of dollars worth of items you will barely notice a difference w/ a red cat 5.  Greedy chest was a fail and should not be brought back.

5 minutes ago, Degus said:

hmmm, I also agree w/ Lindvior, how ever, saying these jewejs are "cheap" from promotion is insane.  Hundreds of dollars for 1 item in a 17 year old game is just LoL.  Not to mention, unless you bought other hundreds of dollars worth of items you will barely notice a difference w/ a red cat 5.  Greedy chest was a fail and should not be brought back.

You did not understand that i was ironic? :P regarding promo price? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Alissane said:

@Juji plz never get back that chest its only for people who log bots 24/7 to spam that chest 

Exactly.

They would have been better off by making the Greedy chest only pop up randomly (but at a high rate) in the Aden solo daily instances. At least that way all of the player population can say that they had a chance to at least see it, let alone open it up and get the prize.

7 hours ago, Brimstone said:

Exactly.

They would have been better off by making the Greedy chest only pop up randomly (but at a high rate) in the Aden solo daily instances. At least that way all of the player population can say that they had a chance to at least see it, let alone open it up and get the prize.

Sounds like a perfect Dream! If it that way ofc chest need to comeback...

Old way just 1 guy farm all day all time like past then I prefer never come back. 

We need an Anti-VPN also. Or put only ppl can log 1 account 1 character no box no nothing & this Game Will change alot.

Hope they do biggest change to heal the SV & delete bots 1 time for all.

9 hours ago, Lyfiasama said:

Or put only ppl can log 1 account 1 character no box no nothing & this Game Will change alot.

of course it will change a lot. There will be 5 people left playing. To do TOI upper  you need a hierophant AND a SWS. Good luck playing a game that involves waiting 23 hours for the supports to log in.

That no boxing ship sailed years ago, when the game failed to attract and maintain an active population

you cannot ban VPNs because some people use them legitly and some have to use them to even run L2.  1 account per IP wont work either that makes family members cannot play together who live in the same house.  Some you guys ideas make no sense.

Things they can do to fix the game is up the level and bring back the following:

LIvidior Antharas Baium Core Istina Tiat Baylok BelethZaken Spezion for epics their models are still in the game and upgrade them and upgrade their loot tables wont be rocket science.

Field raid bosses of a lower level that PZ people more than 5 levels above it stop farming of higher level players that is a debuff they have that they can easily turn back on.

There is no field raid bosses between level 104 -116.  The bulk where the player base is.

Upgrade existing hunting zones that have gone fallow since their mobs have never been upgraded:

Cruma, Execution Grounds,  Beehive, Gorgon Flower Garden, All of Aarcan areas, Giants Cave Forsaken Plains,  Outlaw forest,  Hot Springs, Forge of Gods, Monastery of Silence, Valley of Saints, Beast Farm, Forest of the Dead, Pagan's temple, Land of Sols, Raiders Crossroads, Crypts of Disgrace, Pavel Ruins, Arcahic Lab, Den of Evil, Frozen Lab, Mithril Mines I mean just name a  few lol.

I am not even talking about reopening areas that don't have mobs, these mobs and areas are almost all still open and mobs are just causing strain on a server and not contributing to welfare of the game, so much room to upgrade things that can be upgraded with very little effort from a dev team.

Also you need to create an adena sink for top players only.  Keep the adena cap but put in a buy shop that only uses adena in game for items and limit to a purchase limit a week or month and makes those item bound to the account that buys them so they cannot be resold.  Things like Blood thristy weapon bloods, splendor gems, god bottles, dragon claws; add these things to game will add more those type items that can be crafted from it to rotation but also drain adena from the top players who have trillions in multiple warehouses.  It deflate the economy as the money gets drained out of the system and give high end people something to actually spend adena on again.  It would also limit it as how many each account can purchase a week and since they cannot be traded prevents abuse.  So say it costs 50 billion per clan and you can only purchase 10 a week.  You need 50 for the first level upgrade.  So it would take 5 weeks min for you to buy enough claws to upgrade a dragon weapon.  However this would drain 5 trillion adena from the economy. 

It would have a trickle down effect as the top people would start buring 100's of billions of adena they farm a week; they would start selling stockpiles of items they have to get more adena to keep buying more items from the shops; middle class people would buy their items to upgrade their gear and start selling their old gear to the newer players; newer players will have gear outside exalted to upgrade to without getting discourage seeing r110 items for 300 - 400 billion adena they know they will never have.

BUT as people like me Hyperlite Degus and others have made several suggestions like this over last 2 years and they continue to ignore ideas that will benefits everyone.  They made the Aden server pretty much killing the classic server and canablizing some of their money from Live servers.  I tried aden got to 77 and pretty have quit since there is nothing to do I cannot even get majority of my skills unless I spend IRL money to even do an instance, I am not talking like a choice it honestly costs cash to even do some of the instances I mean who hell thought that was a good idea.