Top Grade event items not activating Brooch BR

Karnival

@Juji @Hime ....

cant see anywhere where  on event  item ruby/redcat 10 (prolly other items also  )saying  it wont contribute towards brooch battle rapsody  or on my brooch saying it can only use non event items so why since i remove  greater 5 ,  brooch br  becomes inactive      kinda  tricking players out of 1b   alot low level players rely on brooch br to get thru  dailys 105 and people like me  get these hoping to get a boost in damage  not an offset or different path to damage .... can we  please get an answer  and ty for event 

yep nice to increase your 220 posts but where it say on items  ... it doesnt  regardless if it was last year or not there should be some  information to  guide your  decission to purchase  based on facts ,someone starting this year  wont know  that , the items is poorly described and there are hundreds of players never owned a gem5+ and recently gained a event 5 brooch

1. I can do Aden dailies Solo without brooch BR so not sure how "lowbies" depend on brooch br since they should have what you need to trigger it yet lol.  Only thing I would need Brooch BR for is to 1 hit Krofin solo but I usually do it with someone with brooch BR.

2.  They time limited items they are not like if they were original ones, you cannot trade or sell them either.  Just like how time event pots do not stack with normal event pots that do not stack with tradeable pots.

Its just something you learn with this game and honestly for a lowbie level 10 greater ruby level 10 greater red cat or the reverse for nukers does hell alot more then brooch BR does for you.

And don't go into the oh eyeore of adena issues, join a clan that can at least do clan instances every week.  Usually the people that come with me get 500 - 600 million a week just from a 10 minute instance run for the clan no limit on level since we need bodies anyone level 101 + can join it so again join a real clan that does things together.

12 hours ago, Slycutter said:

And don't go into the oh eyeore of adena issues, join a clan that can at least do clan instances every week.  Usually the people that come with me get 500 - 600 million a week just from a 10 minute instance run for the clan no limit on level since we need bodies anyone level 101 + can join it so again join a real clan that does things together.

What clan instances are you referring to that give people in your clan that participate 500-600 mil per week? I've been playing since Oct 2005 and run my own lvl 9 clan and I'm not aware of any clan instances that give each player that kind of adena. Care to enlighten me?

15 hours ago, Karnival said:

@Juji @Hime ....

cant see anywhere where  on event  item ruby/redcat 10 (prolly other items also  )saying  it wont contribute towards brooch battle rapsody  or on my brooch saying it can only use non event items so why since i remove  greater 5 ,  brooch br  becomes inactive      kinda  tricking players out of 1b   alot low level players rely on brooch br to get thru  dailys 105 and people like me  get these hoping to get a boost in damage  not an offset or different path to damage .... can we  please get an answer  and ty for event 

The event jewels never gave brooch br or counted towards it, even in old events. This is to give value to the real jewels. 

This is similar to the 30 day boss jewel packs not working on Olympiad.

To get all the bells and whistles, you need the real item. Be happy on the rediculous boost in damage these top grade la vies give. 

17 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

What clan instances are you referring to that give people in your clan that participate 500-600 mil per week? I've been playing since Oct 2005 and run my own lvl 9 clan and I'm not aware of any clan instances that give each player that kind of adena. Care to enlighten me?

Rune - Clan raid

Goldberg drops anywhere from 3 - 7 billion worth items for 1 minute raid.  Need 11 bodies to get max drops.  7 billon / 11  = viola.

Mary reed is little tougher and need to be min clan level 11 to do it but i think now we all have top grade 10 gems we can try it again.

I been playing since 2004 and running my own clan most of the time and you do clan raids and sell gear off as an auction to people that raided or sell it on the market if no one wants it and then spilt the profits,  I use to take 10% off the top to maintain clan hall rent but that is peanuts and I make more than that in a run of IoS so it all goes to people that patriate.  I let anyone go to our raids that is high enough level to go if we already have the firepower to kill it.  I hate their only 5 real raids left in the game at the moment so harder to do this but we keep it going. (yes I know inner / outer still exists and freya but freya drops nothing and inner/outer most are too high level to do for drops anymore)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Rune - Clan raid

Goldberg drops anywhere from 3 - 7 billion worth items for 1 minute raid.  Need 11 bodies to get max drops.  7 billon / 11  = viola.

Mary reed is little tougher and need to be min clan level 11 to do it but i think now we all have top grade 10 gems we can try it again.

I been playing since 2004 and running my own clan most of the time and you do clan raids and sell gear off as an auction to people that raided or sell it on the market if no one wants it and then spilt the profits,  I use to take 10% off the top to maintain clan hall rent but that is peanuts and I make more than that in a run of IoS so it all goes to people that patriate.  I let anyone go to our raids that is high enough level to go if we already have the firepower to kill it.  I hate their only 5 real raids left in the game at the moment so harder to do this but we keep it going. (yes I know inner / outer still exists and freya but freya drops nothing and inner/outer most are too high level to do for drops anymore)

ToH is definitely worth doing every week. 

On 12/10/2021 at 3:27 PM, Slycutter said:

Rune - Clan raid

What's the name of the raid and who do you get it from? Also, what lvl do you need to be? Thanks, Sly.

Raid is rune you need at least 5 clan members to enter (11 to get top drops) and anyone in clan 101 or higher can go but your dds need to be 113+ or have very good weapons for goldberg.  If you run towards the exit to rune castle its on your right in the corner,  Can be done once a week.  Also if you die in the raid you don't lose xp.